Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guest flutistgurl

Well, everyone lies. Even if it's just the kind of lie you tell to spare someone's feelings.. that's probably the best type of lie since at least it's done with the intention of preserving feelings rather than hurting them. But of course, there are those pathological liars out there that do it to get what they want.

I don't lie..maybe that's why i don't have friends.

I like to give my opinion and be honest..people want bullshit. I don't do bullshit.

Maybe I should..then I could have a whole bunch of fake friends..yay!

Haha youre awesome :).

i lie so goddamn much these days lol.

if i just feel shit (like 60% of the time) i just lie my ass off to get out of woteva i got to do.

:ninja:

Guest blackheadben

I lie all of the time cause my life is soo incrediably dull. Here is my lie life.

I was the world's highest paid male supermodel for 20 yrs. I tracked Dodge down, married him, and adopted 6 autistic children to look good for my public. I have homes in 6 different countries, including America, England, Japan, and france. I have private access to the most exclusive clubs and societies in NYC. I made 22 million $ a yr from being a supermodel. Tyra Banks is my best friend and I imported Mandy from Wisconsin to be my personal assitant and fag hag. I finally retired at the age of 39 from modeling, went to law school, and am now a very, very, high powered judge whose every ruling is controversal. I personally made it legal to be nude in public places :lol:. I now live in all of my six homes alternating by what color my hair is this month. Okay, that is my lie life. Get over yourself, I know, I am perfect. :D

I find it really difficult to lie these days, actually. I used to lie ALOT, back in my drug days, so now whenever I lie, it comes out with me feeling like I'm back on drugs anymore.

I don't like that feeling, so I don't lie.

Guest blackheadben

I really don't lie that much either. My mom thinks I do all of the time, but I really don't. (no mom, that wasn't a lie just now) It is so frustrating when people always doubt your words for no reason.

I think people tend to distrust teenagers, which is unfortunate. I think most teenagers don't lie - they're just moody by nature - and that makes people think that they are covering up.

Which is, of course, not always the truth.

Guest blackheadben

Well, I used to lie all of the time about what I ate and if I had thrown up, etc., during my eating disorder. But that was two almost three yrs. ago. Shouldn't she think I don't lie anymore since I eat now and eat ALOT?

lol - I hear you on how frustrating that is. It took YEARS for my loved ones to take me at my word concerning anything that could be drug-related. (i.e - was I tired or was I coming down? Did I really spend that five dollars on lunch or did I go get dope? Was I really out late with a friend or was I at the dealers?)

It takes an outsider alot longer to be comfertable with the changes. We, of course, already KNOW we've changed. We struggle with it every damn day, it's painful and it's estastic and it is, quite simply, INESCAPABLE for us.

Thus, we feel it much harder and much deeper than those around us.

But they're not in our heads, they can't feel it like we do. So they have to take the cues from time - which is always maddingly slower than we want it to be.

Be paitent with both them and yourself - this is one of those things where time truly does take care of the problem.

I will lie to my friends about why i don't want to go out when it's because of a breakout.

I also used to be quite an exxagerating kid so sometimes have to remind myself not to get carried away when telling a story...gnerally don't lie that much unless to get myself outta trouble!

Lying is part of human nature. No one in this world is free from lying. Humans are flawed, we make mistakes. Anyhow, the degree to which one lies is the real issue. I would obviously not make a huge lie or something that would endanger someone. I mean I lie for instance if someone gives me a present and I think its ridiculous I always say oh gee thanks thats what I always wanted...etc. The thought of someone giving me something is good enough to appreciate :razz:

Who here lies?

I generally never lie. If I'm embarrased about something, i wont exactly lie about it, but i'll give a cheap answer that doesn't really give all detail and then i'll change the subject, thats the closest I come to lying.

Who here lies though? And if so, to what extent?

ever since I told a HUGE lie back in january, I never want to lie again, I tell little white lies sometimes, but that's IT. I feel like karma will come bite me in the ass if I lie anymore.

Ok tdot out with it, what HUGE lie did ya tell way back in january :razz:

Ok I lied today! I went for a job interview, not expecting to get the job. Instead I get the job, but the guy gives me a position as if im a fuckin jerk. He gives the stupidest position thats like a position for suckers. And after that, he gave me an incredibly high commision rate, that i know is bullshit.

So when he gave me this position, my face dropped in his office. I got so pist and upset, i was thinking why the fuck did I leave class early today, put a fuckin suit on, and then drive like a mad man down here to make sure im not late for my interview for this fuckin jerk position.

I smiled shook his hand and said ok I'll give you a call to start business.

Big fuckin lie, I'm not fuckin callin him, imma throw his business card away, and not even attempt this bullshit.

Guest molly_jean_comments

Who here lies?

I generally never lie. If I'm embarrased about something, i wont exactly lie about it, but i'll give a cheap answer that doesn't really give all detail and then i'll change the subject, thats the closest I come to lying.

Who here lies though? And if so, to what extent?

I only tell little white lies. I just wouldnt feel right inside if I lied because the only person I am cheating is me.

i lied alot past month about acne and taking accutane.didnt want to meet up with friends and all previously so had to tell lies.sigh.

i lie to teachers ever since i knew them too.im as slick as anything with them, but when im lying to family members or close friends its hard.i get this nervous twitch below my eye too, when lying face to face.

i play bad poker