Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Who here lies?

I generally never lie. If I'm embarrased about something, i wont exactly lie about it, but i'll give a cheap answer that doesn't really give all detail and then i'll change the subject, thats the closest I come to lying.

Who here lies though? And if so, to what extent?

Everyone lies. To what extent is different for each person. Honestly I don't enjoy lying....if I do I'm usually just messing around with my boyfriend and will eventually tell the truth about whatever...but I like to tease him first. But seriously...I don't really lie about anything...oh wait, except for sometimes when I call out of work...that's about it though haha :lol:

i lie when i dont want to go out with my friends, its not like i dont go out, but sometimes when i dont want to go out at night lol, weird post,

i never lie to my parents, i couldn't do it, not because im afraid of the consequences, but because they're like my friends, i couldnt do that to them

I try not to lie. If the lie is better than the truth, than I will(IE someones cooking, better to lie and say it was good than get someone pissed off/sad), but I never lie about something major.

Oh yeah i forgot to mention, I will lie to be nice, like not tell some1 their cooking sux as well lol.

Another close way i come to lying without doing it, is I often dont say how I really feel about things.

I don't lie persae. But I just don't allow others to know how I feel about lots of situations. so thats kind of lying?

Who here lies?

I generally never lie. If I'm embarrased about something, i wont exactly lie about it, but i'll give a cheap answer that doesn't really give all detail and then i'll change the subject, thats the closest I come to lying.

I never lie. I find the truth to be more entertaining to me because I answer questions most people wouldn't answer. Lying is too normal. Telling the truth - now that is something special. Case closed.

:ninja:

Who here lies?

I never lie. I find the truth to be more entertaining to me because I answer questions most people wouldn't answer. Lying is too normal. Telling the truth - now that is something special. Case closed.

:ninja:

now thats a lie

Guest T-Virus

I'm very honest about myself here. More honest than I am in real life.

I haven't lied about my name, my age, where or live or how I feel about things. So I've basically told the internet everything about myself.

I dont tell big lies.....but occasionally i'll have to tell a white lie to get myself out of somethin. Like, when i pull out of going out with mt mates because of my skin, i will make up an excuse.

I used to lie a lot when i was about 5, but that was agggessssssssssss ago. i dont lie much at all! Im a pretty damn honest person!

The only time I lie is when I need to. And thats usually only when Im with some girl Im trying to sleep with.

I used to lie all the time, fabrications to make my life sound more interesting and for the attention I guess. And eventually it got so out of control that I messed my life up big time. I lost a lot of love, repect and trust through lying, and it gave me a kick up the bum to get real and start living a truthful life.

Who here lies?

ever since I told a HUGE lie back in january, I never want to lie again, I tell little white lies sometimes, but that's IT. I feel like karma will come bite me in the ass if I lie anymore.

I don't lie..maybe that's why i don't have friends.

I like to give my opinion and be honest..people want bullshit. I don't do bullshit.

Maybe I should..then I could have a whole bunch of fake friends..yay!

On here, I don't lie...... no point.

In real life, I lie. Everyone lies. I lie about big things and small things, usually so I don't hurt people I care about. So... mostly white lies I guess they are called?