Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Penguin Lancer

Ugh. I really don't know why I feel depressed

Life has been good. Nothing major has happened to me either good or bad. I just feel depressed right now and have no clue why.. This blows. No need to respond to this, but I'm thinking just venting will make me feel a little better. But yeah, this depression, if you can call this depression came out of nowhere. I was feeling pretty meloncholy and then bam, all sorts of sadness came over me. i've been off accutane for about 5-6 months now so its not that and I have no more acne, just a lot of scars/redmarks. So yeah..damnit

I've had this before. Sometimes I like to blame it on the weather...because I really have no other reason to be sad. No point in staying depressed though...so, what makes you happy?

Well working out doesn't just apply to your legs. Any other workouts you can do that won't get in the way with your knee? There's ways to get out of depression..it's all about wanting to get out of it. If you have the motivation to seek treatment then you're all set. So think of something that will take your mind off things and just do it!

1) "Nobody Cares."

2) "There is no tomorrow, and there is no yesterday"

3) "Don't Try, Do"

wow this sig is fucking awesome. Not even joking.

Haha thanx bro. And yea I kinda forgot to mention that. My signature is how I been living my life lately and that has surprisingly made me feel more positive and relaxed.

true, but upper body takes me 1 day usually and never more than 2 days.

Okay...so what else do you like to do? Try not to make excuses to not do anything....that only worsens depression. I've seen it firsthand and saying no to this and that...will only make it worse. Do you have any pets?

Actually I am glad this came up because I was/am on a drug to deal with panic attacks (due to a heart problem) combined with my medication.

They tried to give me anti-depressants in place of, but I was not depressd, and they made me depressed.

Now I am depressed (came out of nowhere), no reason for it and I went to my medicine cabinet and took a Paxel today, and feel so much better.

I have booked an appt with the psyciatryst for Tuesday.

Just needed to vent too.

Thanks everyone.

I felt like driving off the bridge here today, and that little pill saved me.

It's going to sound like a cop out, but all I like to do is lift. I appreciate your help aubrey.Well, actually thank you everyone.

I couldn't even do that today.........I am kinda scared and no I am not seeking attention! I just dont know what is up. (kinda) I am just glad someone is here for us as we have been for u at times.

Thats all, thanks.