Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ronnie_bb

Mirrors Lie

You are a real person life has it's challenges, having some scarring or acne doesn't make you any less of a person then if you had perfect skin.

Everyone has there challenges and issues. It is how you deal with them.

Don't let it get you down to the point where you feel less like a "real person" then anyone else.

Focus in on your qualities.

Make a pro / con list.

My brother has down syndrome. He is no less of a person to me then anyone else. He has his set of challenges.

I don't suffer from acne. I got hit by a car crossing the street. I always had ok skin some scars some zits here and there. When I got hit I ended up taking half the road with me in my face. Sand, rocks, glass, anything else you can imagine on a road next to a beach.

I got a deep infection which is still healing, I get acne like lesions. I have some serious scars on my cheeks, I split my lip (thank god for the person who stitched that they did a kick ass job)

I have tried to take some pics to post with my webcam but the cam doesn't show the scars the way I see them. I am gonna borrow my friends digi cam this weekend so I can post some.

Just remember scarred or not your a real person.

You are a real person life has it's challenges, having some scarring or acne doesn't make you any less of a person then if you had perfect skin.

Everyone has there challenges and issues. It is how you deal with them.

Don't let it get you down to the point where you feel less like a "real person" then anyone else.

Focus in on your qualities.

Make a pro / con list.

My brother has down syndrome. He is no less of a person to me then anyone else. He has his set of challenges.

I don't suffer from acne. I got hit by a car crossing the street. I always had ok skin some scars some zits here and there. When I got hit I ended up taking half the road with me in my face. Sand, rocks, glass, anything else you can imagine on a road next to a beach.

I got a deep infection which is still healing, I get acne like lesions. I have some serious scars on my cheeks, I split my lip (thank god for the person who stitched that they did a kick ass job)

I have tried to take some pics to post with my webcam but the cam doesn't show the scars the way I see them. I am gonna borrow my friends digi cam this weekend so I can post some.

Just remember scarred or not your a real person.

I like your outlook on life. It's really optimistic - something I struggle to be these days...