Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nikkigirl

would any guy go to this extreme...

This thread is starting to dip into the member bickering area, and I'd rather not close this. So....

if you cannot speak to Nikkigirl kindly or without arguing with her about 1) why she is who she is 2) who she is , please do not post in this thread.

Thank you.

you said i look like a guy...thats an insult.....and i have a cycle license too.i used to own several of them.

Wtf is a cycle license? I said it wasn't hard to tell what is what. I don't see how that could be an insult.

Guest blackheadben

This thread is starting to dip into the member bickering area, and I'd rather not close this. So....

if you cannot speak to Nikkigirl kindly or without arguing with her about 1) why she is who she is 2) who she is , please do not post in this thread.

Thank you.

note that elsewhere said SHE, not he.

Thank you.

note that elsewhere said SHE, not he.

And your point is? Is Elsewhere somehow the reference of whether you should use she or he on this subject? I'm not telling anyone they aren't allowed to use she. She can use she if she wants to. I'll stick with he.

The point of reference I am using is STOP FUCKING BICKERING. Either way. People, stop bickering with Santacruz on semantics. Santacruz, stop bickering with others on semantics.

Thank you. Have a nice day.

Yeah I dont really care what people do to be happy. I have no acne and no intentions of taking any of this. Quick questions:

1. What do u do for work? U have spent tons in a short time on all this stuff.

2. Why go to Thailand to get the surgery done do they not do it in America?

3. Why get your penis cut and tucked? If a chick is a lesbian then she will be attracted to you as you will look like a women BUT u will have a penis to have sex with.

Guest blackheadben

The point of reference I am using is STOP FUCKING BICKERING. Either way. People, stop bickering with Santacruz on semantics. Santacruz, stop bickering with others on semantics.

Thank you. Have a nice day.

:naughty: you said a bad word, elsey. You are supposed to be my good example!

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

craziness!!!

Took me a min. to fig. your sexuality. Anyways, thats whassup tho your acne-free. Congrats! Sorry, but your pic still has some kind of resemblance of male characteristics. I didn't think it was an insult.

Guest T-Virus

3. Why get your penis cut and tucked? If a chick is a lesbian then she will be attracted to you as you will look like a women BUT u will have a penis to have sex with.

And a gay guy will be attracted to a a manly looking woman who has a vagina :doubt: