Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mikie

SA = BP

i use 2.5 SA face wash. 10 minutes later (only at night) i apply a very very small amount of BP, then put a little tiny bit directly to pimples (white heads or sore ones only) then like 5-10 minutes later i put a moderate amount of 100% pure aloe vera gel on. i'm not sure how well this works, i've been doing this for about a month. the first work was great, i dont think i had more than one breakout ( i breakout on each side of chin and along jawbone ) . after the first week, i think i started to use too much BP and twice a day, so the past 2 weeks i've been doing what i described first. this has been working very well, except occasionaly i get breakouts from nowhere. it doesnt make sense, because i may get one zit where all the other ones have been dissapearing. also i was wondering if aloe vera gel was an acceptable moisturizer. (as far as being non-comengenic (sp??) i dont know, and does it work as far as moisurizing?)

kindof close to this..less red and less spread.

http://acne.org/gallery/POA