Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MON3Y

What To eat And what not to eat?

I have been clear for a week. I had a strong coffee this morning with cow milk ( i cant get soy milk to froth up ), a scoop of vanilla ice cream in my thickshake. Skipped my multi vitamin yesterday. I have 2 fresh new pimples on the side of my face. Diet makes a BIG difference. I think the caffeine made me break out but im not entirely sure as I do usually drink ALOT of tea and never get pimples from it. Could be the cow milk with all those hormones.

jeebus guy, it's not that restricting to eat right. How come the best food in the world is home made? Eat all that crap in moderation but stick to making most things from scratch, that's all I said. It's not hard to do and you learn somethign about cooking. My 12 year old sister can cook.

Best of all, unless you consider your time to cook the food very valuable and only buy organic, super fancy foods, you can make a meal for very little money. You can save hundreds a month doing this and use that money on whatever the hell else you want. Don't you want like one or two thousand dollars a year?

I have been clear for a week. I had a strong coffee this morning with cow milk ( i cant get soy milk to froth up ), a scoop of vanilla ice cream in my thickshake. Skipped my multi vitamin yesterday. I have 2 fresh new pimples on the side of my face. Diet makes a BIG difference. I think the caffeine made me break out but im not entirely sure as I do usually drink ALOT of tea and never get pimples from it. Could be the cow milk with all those hormones.

I recently went through the same exact thing! I have been clear for a few weeks, and recently had 2 coffee's this week and now im broken out......its either the coffee or milk, accually i don't get milk with mine, i ask for soy....so i think its the caffeine