Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yakabod

OMG The Pimple In My Nostril...

HURTS!! and PAINFUl!!! my parents say that putting triple antibiotic with a Q-Tip on the pimple inside my nostril will destroy it. what can i do? do u think that will really help?

all pimples by the nose HURRRRTTTS...

....wat can i do..

HURTS!! and PAINFUl!!! my parents say that putting triple antibiotic with a Q-Tip on the pimple inside my nostril will destroy it.  what can i do? do u think that will really help?

all pimples by the nose HURRRRTTTS...

....wat can i do..

I'm in the same boat and it's killing me. OUCH. This hurts like a mofo, I'll tell you. It came out of nowhere and it's been here for a couple days. It hasn't even peaked yet, I think it's a cyst or something. Not noticable but defenitely painful. I don't know what to do!

someone help us!!!!!! its in pain now ever since i made this post i have one on my left nostril now, making this post i have another BIG one right in my left nostril inside but in between my nose. it hurts so bad i cant touch my nose or PICK it. what can i do???

Umm, couple suggestions.

Take a Q-Tip and put BP on it (kills it, but...heh prob not too successfully)

Take a Q-Tip and put Salicylic acid on it (DRY BABY DRY)

Take a Q-Tip and put Neosporin on it (ripen it)

Take a Q-Tip and put some Aloe-Vera on it (dries it out a little)

it hurts i know EEEEK... what u could do is stick some tweasers up there, get a good hold and squeeze the hell out of it... might work, will hurt

it hurts i know EEEEK... what u could do is stick some tweasers up there, get a good hold and squeeze the hell out of it... might work, will hurt

Do NOT put any acne products on the inside of your nostrils like BP or SA. There is a chance you could damage the sensitive tissues inside your nose. On most acne medications you can read on the label that it tells you not to put the product on mucus surfaces.

I have and still get acne on the inside of the nose and the best thing to do is wait it out. Try not to irritate the acne by blowing your nose or picking at it.

Thank god i've only had a few in my nose, but I hate them almost more than any other! Really painful and really annoying sad.gif.