Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

those look similar to mine, but mine are a bit darker in some areas - dark red.

i've tried ACV briefly + delnas regimen, and didnt really get any results.. i've tried AHAs, vitamin E but they havent really achieved any noticable results

right now im using a pure deming intense gel but im ont seeing great results either so i think im going to do glycolic peels since i duno what else is left. you might get results from what i havent tried because yours are so much lighter!

i cannot see clearly from this photo, but it may happen, that some of your "redmarks" are actually capillaries brought to surface

you should maybe see a derm

Some people sya that ACV doesn't help much with red marks, but from my expirence it helps with fresh marks, yours look mild&fresh so I think ACV could help you a lot with these.

Looks like your skin is kinda rosy anyway so I think that makes them look worse. Hmm. They are kinda similar to mine though, and ACV has been working for me! I'm also using tea tree oil instead of BP now because I think BP is bad for redness (I use Desert Essence's roll-on blemish stick). I'm also gonna try Neosporin + pain relief. You should try that if the marks are really new.

Maybe I'll try ACV these christmas ...Its good cuz I live in Puerto Rico and now the temperature is just perfect...I think they are red marks just because My skin doesn't have any holes ,... I have been kinda clear for some weeks now when my period comes I actually get one pimple that tell me " its comming soon" ... I use a little bit of retin a micro in my cheeks and I drink lots of water...If it doesn't help at leats makes me happy and I take I pill of biodermazen acne solution a day. My skin is so much better tahn before but still I have the marks ... I can cover them with clinique double face powder ( did you notice I'm an optimistic jajajja) but come one you dont wanna be always using make up.

Maybe I'll try ACV these christmas ...Its good cuz I live in Puerto Rico and now the temperature is just perfect...I think they are red marks just because My skin doesn't have any holes ,... I have been kinda clear for some weeks now when my period comes I actually get one pimple that tell me " its comming soon" ... I use a little bit of retin a micro in my cheeks and I drink lots of water...If it doesn't help at leats makes me happy and I take I pill of biodermazen acne solution a day. My skin is so much better tahn before but still I have the marks ... I can cover them with clinique double face powder ( did you notice I'm an optimistic jajajja) but come one you dont wanna be always using make up.

Ugh I know what you mean! I can cover mine up very well with makeup (I use Everyday Minerals) but it's such a hassle... my morning routine would be at least 30 minutes shorter if I could go out without makeup. It's made me late for class and stuff :(

Also you might want to try Aloe Vera gel! There's posts about it in this forum, and I did some googling and found it it's good for healing scars, and may even reverse scars up to 5 years old. Since yours seem new I think that might work really well for you.

Ugh I know what you mean! I can cover mine up very well with makeup (I use Everyday Minerals) but it's such a hassle... my morning routine would be at least 30 minutes shorter if I could go out without makeup. It's made me late for class and stuff :(

Also you might want to try Aloe Vera gel! There's posts about it in this forum, and I did some googling and found it it's good for healing scars, and may even reverse scars up to 5 years old. Since yours seem new I think that might work really well for you.

?

You may want to try some mild (30%) glycolic acid peels. They will even out your skin tone and force some rebuilding of collagen, which should fill in the areas that appear "red" with more normal skin. If you do enough of them, your small mole by your mouth will also peel away. I've had about 5 moles that size about disappear from my peels.

I was looking at your picture, and I kept thinking it reminded me of something, and I just now realized what it was:

About a year or so ago, I had this rash (I think it was stress-related). It was also on my cheeks, and had a strange texture and a very pink color, like yours. I used hydrocortazone cream on it for a week or two and it cleared up easily. I don't know if you have the same thing, but hydrocortazone is at any drugstore, and it's just a soothing lotion, so it can't hurt.

Guest concerto

My red marks look like yours, except, they are a bit darker. My marks are on both of my cheeks as well, like yours.

Hmmm... maybe I should try that hydrocortazone cream that the above person is suggesting? Can you tell me what you used exactly? Brand, price, concentration?

Guest concerto

You mean hydrocortisone cream, right? I googled "hydrocortazone" and got nothing.

Sorry! I'm a terrible speller.

I was thinking that her marks (the redness, the texture) actually looked like a rash I had- I fixed it with hydrocortisone cream from the drugstore- generic CVS brand, 1/2 %, with aloe.

Even if you just have regular red-marks, hydrocortisone cream may help a little with getting inflamation down, but you've got to be kind of careful- the cream is a steriod, and you don't want to ingest too much of that indefinitely.

I have a cluster of red marks that I tried to fix with neosporin last week- went overboard and gave myself a rash, and hydrocortisone was once again a start toward healing! But it can only be a start :)

Guest concerto

Hehehe, that's ok.

I tried Polysporin (= Neosporin in the US), but it gave me terrible ear aches, so I had to stop. Plus, I'm really scared of antibiotics now. I don't think they're good for your health. Also, Polysporin really didn't help much with my red marks. =o(

Guest txsoccergirl1976

Hello all. I purchased the Cosmelan Depigmentation Pack which I applied at home. I am absolutely amazed with the results.... It has been 29 day since I used the mask. I continue to us the Cosmelan 2 daily. My dark marks are 97% gone and my acne is too!! I am totally confident that they will be 100% gone soon. This product only cost me 375.00 for the complete pack/kit, but is is worth so so much more. I have tried so many things and am so relieved to have finally for the magic cure for those ugly marks that have been on my face for so long. I feel as though I have a brand new face. My family is totally amazed. My husband is treating me like a brand new wife, and we have been married for 6 years.

Oh yeah.

I bought the Depigmentation treatment at the following site and they sell the Cosmelan 2 maintainence cream for 140.00. Saw it on ebay too.

www buycosmelan com

I paid using Paypal and recieved my package in 4 days.

Signing off-to go and stare at myself in the mirror. LOL.

Tina