Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi,

If anyone has a strong stomach and wants an effective remedy for acne,the best cure out there is your own Urine (A.K.A ,Your PISS) .

Piss into a container and get a bag of cotton balls.

Dip the ball into the piss and dab it on the affected areas.

Once nightly before bed would be the best time to do this as you dont want to be going around all day with a smell of piss off you.

Wash as regular in the morning and do the same procedure again at night.

Piss is the bodys natural medicine and is highly effective in curing Acne.

Its might seem like a joke,but Im totally serious here..plus it doesnt cost anything!

I would recommend it for people that arent on any medication.....just a basic skin cleansing routine.

piss is anti-bacterial or something, thats why if u get stung by a uhhh i forgot the thing in the ocean, u piss on it

it's not anti bacterial, it's STERILE.. and there are plenty of other products that are sterile and antibacterial so you don't have to piss on your face.. btw:

Does urinating on jellyfish stings help? 

No. At best, this common folk remedy does nothing. At worst, it can fire undischarged stinging cells and make the sting worse. 

When my doctor heard about our jellyfish study he said, \"Great. I hope you tell people to stop urinating on every cut and sting they get in the ocean.\" 

So I will. Don't do it. 

piss is anti-bacterial or something, thats why if u get stung by a uhhh i forgot the thing in the ocean, u piss on it

I hear this one once or twice a year. People who have actually tried it said its crap, so dont waste your time!

The only thing I can think of thats slightly effective is the Ureac acid.. and you can find ureac acid in almost every facial cleanser.. soo.. I cant believe im saying.. "Do not piss on your own face" .. lol

Piss is the bodys natural medicine and is highly effective in curing Acne.

Aaaaaaaaarrrrrghh!!! Another "piss=acne cure" post. Sorry, but this advice is moronic... #-o

I've actually heard that before as it's not an uncommon practice in China for various ailments. And many people in Arabic countries believe in fasting - they've told me that when the body is forced to draw up reserves from lack of food things like tumors and cysts will simply be reabsorbed.

And the post right above me has honey listed for a mask. What do you think honey is? Bee vomit.

Okay, no, this does not do a damn thing. I am not going to say how I know this does not work :-# biggrin.gif but it does not work. You do this and you could quite possibly have the worst break out of your life.(Again, not going to say how I know this biggrin.gif ) [-X Urine is one of the ways your bodies eliminate waste =;