Find results that contain...
Find results in...
� ©

Which Glycolic Acid?

I have this

http://www.lookgr8.co.uk/index.php?main_pa...;products_id=36

It is 30% GA, and is very watery.

I am going to give it a try soon.

ruby1234 told us that the 30% GA from www.wizozkansas.com is not working good for her!

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...1901&st=260

So, we are wondering

What is yours? Post link!

Have you visibly noticed any improvenment with your GA?

I also used 30% GA from www.wizozkansas.com (ebay user is Kanz) and it's not working. I don't see any improvements at all.

yeah its odd, im not sure what the go is with the wizoz acid its nothing like the ones i have got now, its too watery i think. i have already wrote a post in the "glycolic acid peels how to do them" thread about the new ones i ordered which seem sooooo much better

I also used 30% GA from www.wizozkansas.com (ebay user is Kanz) and it's not working. I don't see any improvements at all.

Have you looked for other brands?

or you intend to get a 50% GA?

yeah its odd, im not sure what the go is with the wizoz acid its nothing like the ones i have got now, its too watery i think. i have already wrote a post in the "glycolic acid peels how to do them" thread about the new ones i ordered which seem sooooo much better

Mine is watery...too watery too!

Do you think, I should apply it very thick instead?

I have used the 30 and the 50 from the same place. The 50 is killer...I do no more than 2 minutes. I do 3-4 on the 30. two weeks ago I burned the skin on my chin...on the side around my chin... It was AWFUL! I could fell it burning and the skin turned all white before my eyes! I was freaking out! Looking online for information. Found out it would be fine. So I used Cetaphil to wash and applied a layer of Cetaphil over night and it about 5 days it was completely better. Anyway, I don't put it there anymore.

Can you feel the tingly almost stinging once you apply it? THe 30 doesn't sting a lot. But the 50 does. I also have a bottle of 70. They say it is not for the face. It's good for rough skin on the feet and elbows. Though I am too afraid to use it.

It's working for me, but I really have no idea what to compare it to other than my skin is getting rid of the dead layers faster. It do get a bit of peeling within about 3 days. If I use a gentle brush and moisturize with Cetaphil it not bad during the day.

I just ordered another batch from Wiz.

Advice Do not Aplly GA Acid On while you Have a Pimple Thats about to Pop or looks big becouse ive done this 2 times already and it has left Me burned with an Even bigger redder mark..o yea and dont buy the 30glycolic.com one lots of money.

New Me, you are saying you see IMPROVEMENT using the 50% GA, and no improvement from the 30%?

Advice Do not Aplly GA Acid On while you Have a Pimple Thats about to Pop or looks big becouse ive done this 2 times already and it has left Me burned with an Even bigger redder mark..o yea and dont buy the 30glycolic.com one lots of money.

lol no i had only 1 damn pimple and when i put the Ga over it it started burning and after i took it off after 10 min it left me with a Even redder mark.. Kinda sucks.. Im thinking of stoping the GA peels Cuz it seems to just make my skin look even more Badder.

Lazy....you left 30%??? GA for 10 min???

Do you think it is too long?

no Becouse the Ph Lvl was 3.2 Not as strong.. so you leave it on longer

New Me, you are saying you see IMPROVEMENT using the 50% GA, and no improvement from the 30%?

There has been a change. I would guess I have used it about 6 - 8 times in the past 4 months. It takes a while.

It is watery..just like water actually. I use a Q-Tip to apply it. I gently brush it over my skin, being careful to avoid areas I now know can't handle it.

The 50 certainly seems like it's working harder than the 30. But some times I don't feel like the intensity of the 50.

I use 65% Glycolic from Makeupartistschoice.com. I leave it on for 10 minutes each time. It works wonders.

65% GA for 10 mins....... did you peel to see improvement?

I use 65% Glycolic from Makeupartistschoice.com. I leave it on for 10 minutes each time. It works wonders.

65% GA for 10 mins....... did you peel to see improvement?

Yes, I see a noticeable improvement. I have some "before" pics but I can't find them, so its pointless to post "after" pics right now. Now my redness is still there, but that is mainly due to the deepness of the scarring. It takes roughly 7-9 years for skin to completely renew itself from the bottom up, so it may take another 5 years before some of this redness really goes away. I had SEVERE cystic acne (pretty much like the worst pics you've seen floating around the net) and its all gone now, but some of the redness on my cheeks is still around. Everytime I do a peel there is an improvement that is noticed not just by me, but also by friends who I see every few weeks. Some of my scars are deep and the redness is at the bottom of the boxcar scars, but I have noticed that in between the deepest boxcars, some of the skin that USED to be rolling scars have healed so I have "bridges" of normal skin between the pits, rather than just a craterfield. I can't say what of the healing is due to Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, or TCA peels, but it is definitely making a permanent change for the better.

i get my GA from lookgr8, and i think i was the one who recommended them.

but yeah, their GA is really good :)

if u have any worries, contact lookgr8 through their website and they email you back really fast :)

i get my GA from lookgr8, and i think i was the one who recommended them.

but yeah, their GA is really good :)

if u have any worries, contact lookgr8 through their website and they email you back really fast :)

I got mine from lookgr8 too...30%GA.

What is yours %? How many treatments have you done and see improvement?

mine is 30% and i love lookgr8 :)

iv done like 8 but i stopped for 2 weeks and didnt bother doing any more due to me havin a derm appoint on weds 29th november :):)

though the GA did reduced my marks ALOT, i had noticeable (i mean really noticable) scars, now there just like pinkish and are only just noticable up close.

most people think i have rosy cheeks, but infact its a build up of scars (reduced to pink colour) so :)

im happy XD

mine is 30% and i love lookgr8 :)

iv done like 8 but i stopped for 2 weeks and didnt bother doing any more due to me havin a derm appoint on weds 29th november :):)

though the GA did reduced my marks ALOT, i had noticeable (i mean really noticable) scars, now there just like pinkish and are only just noticable up close.

most people think i have rosy cheeks, but infact its a build up of scars (reduced to pink colour) so :)

im happy XD

Did your skin peel (visibly)?

I tested it on my leg, and I left it on overnight. Nothing happened...no redness, no peeling, I did not feel anyting at all. Is that normal?

of course nothing will happen on your leg

the skin is completely different there

i was fading some scars on my leg before with ga and left 45% overnight, every other night. it would just get a tiny bit red for a few minutes first, and that's it