Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Aminah

Dressing for a party!!! Cover up advice!!!

i should be going to a party in a week or so and really want to wear something that reveals abit of my shoulders and bit more flesh!

But i have acne scaring on my shoulders and chest and i am fed up of always covering up! I dont ever feel sexy (girls, you know we want to feel sexy) at these do's and i want do something about it!

Is there any sort of cover up i can use that will help hide my scars? it might get hot, so i dont want anything that will sweat off! I know i'll feel comfortable and confident if i knew they were hidden!

i'm trying to change my mindset about things and let my scars be visible and not give a crap, but it's not esay!

i really want to go to this party and not back out on going! i always feel out of place and think i'm dressed a little inappropriately!

cheerz! biggrin.gif

You may try dermablend. You set it with a powder and it's "transfer resistent"...it won't get on your dress or your dance partner.

I use to use it to cover tatoos and such for dancers. We'd always apply it, use the setting powder and then cover it with a LIGHT spritz of AEROSOL hairspray. (not good for the face! but for one night, it should be OK for your shoulders)