Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welsh Wizard

Laser treatment for acne

I know it varies depending on severity and stuff, but what is the average cost of laser treatment for acne in the UK (or wherever). I'm considering getting it done for myself, but really wanna know the cost of it before I go having a consultation.

Hi,

I had three treatments which = one course.

It cost me £500 and it has helped my acne alittle bit, by reducing my redness but it hasnt got rid of any spots.

Wish i didnt spend that silly amount now!

Yeah, i'm curious to this aswell. I'm considering it, since mine doesn't seem to be getting any better. I think BUPA provide the service, don't think it's available on the NHS at all. Why don't you ring BUPA, WW?

8 treatments, $75 each. Dried my skin out and decreased amount of acne, not enough to be worth the $600 I dropped on it though. Was also pretty painful.

Yes it is expensive, and painful in the imflamed areas too. She only told me that I need three treatements as I only had them on my jaw line and chin. After each treatment they got worse before better she said it would as it is coming out of my system. After my last treatment she wanted me to pay for another 3 treatments!!! I am not made of money!!