Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marashino

Little papules that merge and become a weird-shaped big one.

I noticed a little cluster of pustules that lost their heads in the hot shower, i treated them with BP and now i have one weird big one....they all linked together....

Has anyone had this before? Is there anything i can do to stop this?

I got that yesterday, a huge one on my chin and I'm so pissed off..it was like 3 little white heads so close together that I just tried squeezing them as one pimple and wow do I ever regret that! haha just try soaking it with water and polysporin it, that always helps.

Me too. I had a cyst on my head which I left alone, it was going down nicely and then another one came up right beside it. It is pushing the old one to the surface.

I then squeezed the old one as I saw a teeny white head on it, and that is all that came out. About a 1mm size bit of white, followed by a little bit of blood.

The old cyst is now bigger and redder than ever, and the one beside it is coming up. :snooty:

Me too guys :( i get that on my chin-clusters of white heads come together to form a huge painful bump with many heads and lots of small bumps which become big-12-14 at a time while the rest of the face is clear..horrible-how do you describe it?my thing hurts and itches aswell.

This happens and it sucks... it's so much worse when another pops up right by an old one and then they merge! I mean come on wasn't one enough to deal with?