Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Oh my word....! i was at the park and chatting to my fucking friend....there i am BABBLING away and all of a sudden he says ' Are you wearing base' ? I shat myself straight away. :cry: I said its my face peeling and some cream i put on my face. :liar:

He wouldnt fucking stop questioning whether its base or not :blink:

Im so greatful my other friend said it doesnt look like base...but just the fact someone commented on it got me pissed.I have alotta red marks and the stuff i 'steal' from my mom has been great coverup until now!

Ahh acne and its troubles :rolleyes:

well...why are u wearing makeup to begin with.....

well, why did you make a completely unnecessary and irrelevant post? :rolleyes:

I've had someone notice a bit of concealer on me before too lol, he was like dude... is that makeup!? and im like ahhh naahh its just some acne cream, it dries a weird color i guess

he totally bought it :D

If people call you out, either lie, or say fuck it, and tell them the truth

if they're your friends, they'd understand

Oh my word....! i was at the park and chatting to my fucking friend....there i am BABBLING away and all of a sudden he says ' Are you wearing base' ? I shat myself straight away. :cry: I said its my face peeling and some cream i put on my face. :liar:

He wouldnt fucking stop questioning whether its base or not :blink:

Im so greatful my other friend said it doesnt look like base...but just the fact someone commented on it got me pissed.I have alotta red marks and the stuff i 'steal' from my mom has been great coverup until now!

Ahh acne and its troubles :rolleyes:

When I was in college talking to my counselor, I wore something that looked like makeup. It was actually a lot more 'out there' as it was almost pure white. My skin is not white, so it stood out. The lady just kept staring at my face real hard. When I got back to my dorm, I looked in the mirror and said WTF? I looked like a mime! It was at that point that I shifted away from applying 'makeup' to my face. Case closed.

:ninja:

well...why are u wearing makeup to begin with.....

well, why did you make a completely unnecessary and irrelevant post? :rolleyes:

I've had someone notice a bit of concealer on me before too lol, he was like dude... is that makeup!? and im like ahhh naahh its just some acne cream, it dries a weird color i guess

he totally bought it :D

If people call you out, either lie, or say fuck it, and tell them the truth

if they're your friends, they'd understand

ain't you gay though? i didn't think you guys would care about wearing makeup :think:

Welcome to our world, Matty boy - well sort of. Whilst everyone expects girls to wear make up, sometimes the problem is you get it horribly wrong with colour, especially foundation / concealer. My own worst story is I was wearing a highlighter around my brow to give it a higher more defined look. What I didn't know is, when I took pictures, the highlighter just looked like a white stripe over the top of my eye and it shone like beacon from each of picture which my friend had taken of me. Aaarrrgggghhh! Nightmare. I dumped that highlighter. However, in your case, maybe a more careful application in the brightest light you have in the house?

i use a little and there only to spot treat. i don't try and cover up and active large pimple though. you really can't and then it just looks like you tried. i just use it to lighten red marks or scars a little. i would definitely lie though and say it was acne cream or what not.

Guest blackheadben

I have actually TOLD people before that I wear makeup. I had a few people come up to me and say,"your skin is so soft and smooth looking. What skincare do you use?" I always say revlon or maybelline or whatever foundaiton I am using. Most just look at me weird and say "ohhhh" then walk away. I am not embaraased to wear it at all.

I have actually TOLD people before that I wear makeup. I had a few people come up to me and say,"your skin is so soft and smooth looking. What skincare do you use?" I always say revlon or maybelline or whatever foundaiton I am using. Most just look at me weird and say "ohhhh" then walk away. I am not embaraased to wear it at all.

yes...be confident!

I wanna see pics?

Guest blackheadben

now now, JC, what did I tell you? You need to work to get me. I am hard to get. :lol:

now now, JC, what did I tell you? You need to work to get me. I am hard to get. :lol:

:wub: I love to play this game with you! :dance:

now, where is your pic with makeup on?

Guest blackheadben

no, no. You have to work for it for a LONG time. Everyone does.

Not to mention I have no clue how to post a pic. Believe me, JC, you are indeed better looking than me. I am 17 but look like a literal 12 yr old. It is so frustrating.

Not to mention I have no clue how to post a pic. Believe me, JC, you are indeed better looking than me. I am 17 but look like a literal 12 yr old. It is so frustrating.

I surrender on this game....if you still dn't give me pic, I will find someone else here....there are indeed alot of gay and bi!!!

OMG THIS HAPPENED TO ME!

My girlfriend asked me if i was wearing foundation, and i said it was a tinted moisturiser and she was like, ohh ok.

Guest blackheadben

I surrender on this game....if you still dn't give me pic, I will find someone else here....there are indeed alot of gay and bi!!!

Fine, you won't know what you're missing if you do.

Can someone put up a link to the actual product used? I have never seen this "concealer" type of product before mentioned.

Can someone put up a link to the actual product used? I have never seen this "concealer" type of product before mentioned.

A concealer is a bit thicker than foundation and is used to cover individual spots or red marks..it's not used over your entire face. You can wear it alone or under foundation or powder or w/e.

The thing is i always do it in the natural light :P i do have some makeup skills....

I think the main reason he caught me was that i was directly facing the sun so it stood out.

And to the guys who say 'how can you wear make up'. GROW UP...theres already been a thread like this.

The main reason is so you dont feel horrible with all those redmarks ok!!!! Geez

I'm slightly surprised at some of the narrow minded replies to this post.

I'm a red blooded male, with acne dysmorphia, and I often/always use foundation when I go out, it makes me feel confident.

Confidence leads to better skin because less stress.

Why on earth people think men shouldn't wear it is completely crap. My close friends know I use it and aren't concerned one bit one of them uses it as well.

The idea it's only girls who should be using it because theyre girls is incredibly sexist and annoying, and it's not about being homosexual at all either.

Wear it my friend, and if someone does accuse you of it, say its spot cream or something similar :)

-Rob