Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thomas84

ok guys, the big question!

I have been lurking and reading this board for a few years and more recently posting. I am very interested to see who is still on this board a lot and basically who is clear etc. Obviously a lot of people must get clear and not bother coming on here anymore and some of the other people who get clear are incredibly generous to lend a helping hand to the rest of us (Dan, Brandy etc).

soooo heres the task. Anyone thats clear or on their way to improving - give us all hope and post exactly what you used, how long it took and your current skin status now. Hopefully we will get a lot of poisitive results and if any of the "old school" posters are still lurking they might give us there stories aswell.

:dance:

I have been using this regimen since Dec 2005.

Morning:

Clean and Clear foaming facial cleanser for sensitive skin

clean and clear morning burst oil free moisturizer

Evening:

Clean and Clear foaming facial cleanser for sensitive skin

Dan Kern's BP gel

clean and clear morning burst oil free moisturizer

I didn't start seeing results untill about 3 months after I started, and now my skin is mostly clear and I get maybe 2 to 3 breakouts per month, and my scars have faded considerably. My skin is beautiful now!

I first started applying the BP gel 2 times a day, but my skin got really dry and irrated so I switched to applying it only once daily and I do not have that problem anymore.

I hope this helps!

I have been lurking and reading this board for a few years and more recently posting. I am very interested to see who is still on this board a lot and basically who is clear etc. Obviously a lot of people must get clear and not bother coming on here anymore and some of the other people who get clear are incredibly generous to lend a helping hand to the rest of us (Dan, Brandy etc).

soooo heres the task. Anyone thats clear or on their way to improving - give us all hope and post exactly what you used, how long it took and your current skin status now. Hopefully we will get a lot of poisitive results and if any of the "old school" posters are still lurking they might give us there stories aswell.

:dance:

greetings.

well.. here goes...

Day = wash with warm water and shower gel.. pat dry and wait 5 mins.. apply small amount of Brevoxyl 4 percent BP to both inner cheeks areas only.. wait 10 to 15 mins.. apply clean & clear oil free dual action moisturiser mixed with jojoba oil all over face.

Night = wash with warm water and shower gel.. pat dry and wait 5 mins.. apply large amount of brevoxyl 4 percent BP (all over face) and wait 15 mins.. apply lots of clean & clear oil free dual action moisturiser.. PS - if im going out i do the day routine instead however.

Results - 100 percent clear and my skin is actually incredibely smooth and complexion is close to awesome.. no joke. feels a bit tight every now and then but the trick is to use a good acne healthy moisturiser mixed in with a nice generous amount of jojoba oil. u wont regret it. even on top of the Bp the jojoba oil does an incredible job at keeping your skin smooth, healthy and your whole complexion will impoove loads.

Ive only been using jojoba for about just over a month now and its had a hugely positive impact on my skin condition.. i was clear before i started incorporating jojoba but my skin was a total mess, dry and extremely tight with bad complexion. its now very good. really. also i do not get no flakes at all when i use a generous amount of jojoba with the moisturiser.

The only problem so far is that as you can see for my day routine i slack a lot on the BP and i only apply to the most acne prone areas (inner cheeks) during some days, which can result into little pimples if i slack for too long.. but i usualy take care of them within a day once i notice them. I can get away with slacking as long as i do not do it too often. every other day perhaps is the best trick.

I really hope u guys find this info usefull because it has helped me loads and i dont know how i would cope without it.

I been on the regiment since July 2006 by the way. But only started jojoba about a month and a bit ago (mid october 2006).

well good luck to you all.

i've been on the csr since november 05. it's now november 06. i wasn't clear till march 06. and i've been clear till now (7 months). except 2 weeks ago, i started breaking out around the mouth. it's not horrible, but i'm a bit upset.

all i use is gillete sensor 3 razor. edge shave gel "sensitive skin". cetaphil knock off cleanser. neutrogena on the spot clear pore. cetaphil moisturizer

if you go to school, i started the beginning of this semster. i got pretty clear within like 2-3 months, especially since jojoba oil. then a few weeks ago i tried switching some things around and i broke out again. but i went back to the regimen before i got too bad. now like 2 weeks later im almost back to where i was at before, and i see myself getting completely clear within a month or 2.

my regimen:

netrogena extra gentle cleanser

pat dry face, not super dry

since its winter: use 7 drops of jojoba oil

normally: use 5 drops of jojoba oil

wait 5-15 mins

apply bp

got a few zits left but they are going away, and now no more new ones. oh and i exfoliate twice a week now.