Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

About two months ago I broke out horribly and suddenly in whiteheads (clogged pores) (like over 20 all clustered) and it was literally overnight. After about 3wks of research I decided to give Diacneal a shot. Since then, I've broken out pretty bad with the IB (especially around the time of the month) but I'm still sticking with it. I'm trying to figure out whether it's working or not but I really can't tell. I even think maybe some new whiteheads have appeared (but I really can't be sure).

I only have these whiteheads in one area, my chin. But strangely I've had a few pimples in some places that I don't usually get any like my cheeks and forhead. What's the deal with this? Can applying this stuff on one part of your face affect another part (dumb question maybe, but)?

Also I'm having a hard time with this peeling and flakiness (makes covering up zits impossible) so I'm wondering if anyone would have suggestions on how to minimize this. Right now I'm using Complex 15 as a moisturiser. Is it a bad idea to exfoliate while on Diacneal? How else can I get rid of the flakes? And how much longer will it be before these whiteheads go away? How do I know it's working?

I'm so frustrated right now I want my old skin back!!!

Thanks...

Btw - Is it bad to wear makeup on top of Diacneal? I often apply it in the evenings but then I go to my bf's house and sometimes pile makeup on top of it....