Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dadoody

Good make-up

Anyone here know of any good non-acne causing make-up that's good at covering acne scars? Thanks.

(Not a acne help question. I mainly need to just cover it up for certain occations to prevent myself from becoming depressed over my UGLINESS. UUUUGLY :....( )

Oh yeah. I'm a guy. I need to buy this stuff without having to go into a store.

I think you can order this online, I use Lancome "Tient Idoile" foundation, it has great coverage and lasts all day so you don't have to retouch. It also is oil free and it won't make you break out, my dermatologist recomended this. Try www.lancome.com also you may want to try www.sephora.com they have a selection of just about every foundation that there is, and you won't have to go into the store, cause Im definitley sure that you can order online from them! Good luck!

I'm a guy as well, and I really recommend going into a store.

You DO NOT want a bad color match. That would look really shitty.

Tons of guys wear makeup, it doesn't have be SPECIFICALLY made for them.

I like Giorgio Armani... Great stuff.

See a few of my past posts....theres a makeup related one for another guy in there...

If you are in school, cut school to go into Sephora, or a department store, to go in the morning. You're less likely to bump into anyone there.

Good luck!

I agree... It really is best if you go in to match your skin color to the foundation, cause you will definitley be able to tell that you are wearing makeup if it isn't the right color.