Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mandy Ann

Alright... what would be a better choice?

I am going to start using aloe vera on my face today and hopefully help fade my redmarks at least a little bit :)

What would be a better option.... using aloe vera straight from the plant or FOTE gel? I know the gel has a few more ingredients in it besides aloe vera... hmm

Thank you :angel:

FOTE has the highest amount of gel then any other product like it. It's at least 85%....

I think I said in the other post, gel from the plant is messsssssssy! ;)

I found the FOTE does pretty well for my red marks.

Yes Mandy i use FOTE. I have been using it for nearly 9 months now. I have heaps of aloe vera plant at home, but i am going to use more than what the plant can grow :lol: And its much easier from a tube. I use it morning and night. Morning i use the aloe vera, but at night i use aloe vera with drops of lavender oil in it. Works great! Also i find that it heals my pimples much quicker and at night if i have a pimple, i apply a blob of aloe on it, and i find that the pimple goes away quicker. FOTE does contain another 5-6 ingredients, this is to ensure potency and efficacy. I am never going to drop my aloe vera, i love it. YOu can check out my log if you want to see what i use.

Good luck and keep us posted!

I am going to start using aloe vera on my face today and hopefully help fade my redmarks at least a little bit :)

What would be a better option.... using aloe vera straight from the plant or FOTE gel? I know the gel has a few more ingredients in it besides aloe vera... hmm

Thank you :angel:

cool.......i hope the gel works for u mandy!

Ive been using aloe vera liquid stuff for the past 2 weeks and ive broken out like crazy, Im really surprised coz i thought it would be good for healing, but i guess it doesnt agree with my skin! damnit lol

Uh oh, that scares me Laura! :lol: was it FOTE that you were using?

opps...sorry didnt mean to scare ya or anythin! lol! Im sure itll work absolute wonders for you!

Yup...i use FOTE.....i think its got more ingredients so manybe my skin has reacted to those! lol!

Keep posted on how aloe gel works for ya, coz i might try it! :D