Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WhyImIDoingThis

Need Help With Giant Pimple :(

Ok, here's the thing, for the past 3 days, 1 Giant pimple has been growing on my chin. When I mean it's big, i mean it's huge! About the size of this right here ( ), if not, then a tad bigger.

I have been doing the Head-into-hot-water thing for a month now. And I gotta admit, it's working out just fine. I don't get any little zits at all, but when I do get 1 from time to time, it's HUGE. This thing on my face is killing me! :wall:

Honestly, what I just got done doing this morning, I couldn't resist...and I popped it :cry:

White stuff came out, followed by some clear stuff, then by some blood. I cleaned it with some hot water, then some cold water, then covered it with a band aid. I still see the massive bump, then a small hole that shows that i popped it.

I just want it gone within 2 days, that will be a miracle. I want to go to school looking good, and have some confidence, knowing that my face is looking good.

I'm looking for ANY advice from anybody. Im kinda new here, so I don't know what BP and things like that mean. So, please, if anybody has any advice, ill love to know! :pray:

If you have some BP you should PILE it on.

If not, then tea tree oil?

ANY topical acne medication?

Polysporin?

OOHH. If you have aspring try to asprin mask. Look around the forum here it shows how to make it.

If you have some BP you should PILE it on.

If not, then tea tree oil?

ANY topical acne medication?

Polysporin?

OOHH. If you have aspring try to asprin mask. Look around the forum here it shows how to make it.

Oh thanks for the reply, ill look around see what I can find :)

Yes, I would suggest BP.

BP is Benzoyl Peroxide and you can buy it over the counter at any drugstore. A good one is Nutrogena On the Spot.

Pile it on and it should dry up pretty quick. I can't promise a miracle but it should help. You should pile on BP at the first sight/feel of a pimple, that way it may not get so large next time.

hope this helps. good luck.

dab on some tea tree oil!! hurry! it always works or me..helps with inflammation and heals broken skin and helps with scarring..