Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Googz

Have you ever had a White head with a Thick Hair growing out?

Have you ever had a huge zit but a thick hair poking out sorta like when you have a mole and you get that one hair growing out of it?

I always wondered why people who have a mole have that one hair growing out of it lol.

but anyone had one of these? I havent just curious sounds gross.

Yes, it's similar to an ingrown hair. Try plucking the hair out with a tweezer, than apply an anti-bacterial solution to the spot.

that must be painful! i never had one like that but someone at school said he had one on his cheek and he plucked the hair out and it was bittersweet painful yet relieving know he was able to get the juices out.

he also said the hair was coiled inside the skin he pulled it out and it was a good 2 inches long but curled...kinda gross haha.

yesss i have these all over my body, its digusting :( if anyone know how to get rid of them, please let me/us know :angel:

Those sound bad! I've never had hairs coming out of a whitehead before...but I have had something similar happen.

Those sound bad! I've never had hairs coming out of a whitehead before...but I have had something similar happen.

ingrow hairs...I know some people can get them on there legg or butt especially men because its caused by ingrown hairs and your sitting on your butt and lying down most of the day so the hair cant grow out properly.

also on the beard area because when you shave to close the hair follicale or pore closes up with new skin and some times the hair isnt strong enough to push thru...and then comes out later.

I know some boxer named winky wright had a hughe ingrown hair on his neck right before a boxing match and the swelling was the size of a small kumquat...the doctor had to pull it out and disinfect it before the match...the hair was around 3 and half inches long coiled up.

i'm a tiny bit tipsy (slightly hungover i guess) from last night but right now i feel this information may be somewhat helpful in understanding these situations: hair is nothing more than dead cells your body is pushing out, same with nails, that's why they always grow.

i'm a tiny bit tipsy (slightly hungover i guess) from last night but right now i feel this information may be somewhat helpful in understanding these situations: hair is nothing more than dead cells your body is pushing out, same with nails, that's why they always grow.

...Not it's not

You grow hair to keep your body warm. And nails arent dead cells, it's like.. keratin or something. We have nails to help us with every situations. Like when something it itchy :) And I'm sure there are a lot of other reasons as well.

Heres a direct quote from a website

A fingernail is produced by living skin cells in the finger.

Oh another one for hair.. your eyebrows and eyelashes are to keep things like dust and water and sweat out of your eyes.

Dead cells? Wtf? :eh:

It's an ingrown hair. It can't properly push it's way through the pore so it'll stay under it and gets inflamed. Just pull the hair out with tweezers and the inflamation will go down. My bf gets those all the time.