Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is my AHA 12 percent souffle going to be helpful in fading brown marks? I am asian and have more brown marks than red marks. I know ACV does not work for me and i heard of hydroquinine?... if that is spelled correctly. Currently i use

Morning

1.cetaphil cleanser/Gentle purpose cleanser

2. murad hydrating toner

3. olay complete moisturizer for sensitive skin/ Aloe Vera Gel if my face is red

Night

1. cetaphil celanser/Gentle Purpose cleanser

2. AHA 12 percent souffle

3. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion

It depends for my 1st step b/c sometimes i run out of gentle purpose since the bottle is small and resort to cetaphil cleanser. My face is loaded with hyperpigmentation and i would like to know what is the best way to help it. I read the FAQ already but do not want to keep trying product and product. Anyone who had brown marks can tell me whats the best way to help my brown marks? Is it also because I am asian that the marks go brown instead of clearing up?

Hey blahblah900,

don't use too much Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion, use it as instructed!

I made a stupid mistake applying it too much, and it caused my skin peel (check out my log).

I am an Asian too, do you think our brownmarks are actually the redmarks of a caucasian's skin?

I don't know what can be done to fade MY brownmarks! I am trying a 30% GA peel next week.

MY ADVICE FOR YOU IS to use sunscreen all day long. I use the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer SPF55.

brown marks are not exclusive to asians

typically, those are old red marks that just went tired from emitting red all the time :)

or they are redmarks of darker skin

hydroquinone is not going to help w/ either red or brown marks

souffle and neutrogena healthy skin probably will

there's no need of using both, they are practically the same, or very similar

just pick the one you like better

this is a very good percentage, you can use it both morning and night

and as jc said, wear sunscreen at all times!

my question is you say wear sunscreen at all times. Isn't olay moisturizer with SPF 15 i wear sun protection already? Does aloe vera gel have it? By the way, i developed A BIG PIMPLE on my forehead right now. Do you know whats my best solution to get rid of it as in which product to use? I am using neutrogena acne defense lotion.

I know ACV does not work for me and i heard of hydroquinine?...

I used hydroquinone for a few years, and it worked great for me. I used 4% which is the strongest available. I stopped using it because I read about it being banned in some countries due to its potential to cause cancer.

I am trying to go the all-natural-product route, but if it doesn't work, I am tempted to return to the hydroquinone. It is also expensive, about $75 for 2 oz.

Check it out here.

Guest txsoccergirl1976

Hello all. I purchased the Cosmelan Depigmentation Pack which I applied at home. I am absolutely amazed with the results.... It has been 29 day since I used the mask. I continue to us the Cosmelan 2 daily. My dark marks are 97% gone and my acne is too!! I am totally confident that they will be 100% gone soon. This product only cost me 375.00 for the complete pack/kit, but is is worth so so much more. I have tried so many things and am so relieved to have finally for the magic cure for those ugly marks that have been on my face for so long. I feel as though I have a brand new face. My family is totally amazed. My husband is treating me like a brand new wife, and we have been married for 6 years.

Oh yeah.

I bought the Depigmentation treatment at the following site and they sell the Cosmelan 2 maintainence cream for 140.00. Saw it on ebay too.

www buycosmelan com

I paid using Paypal and recieved my package in 4 days.

Signing off-to go and stare at myself in the mirror. LOL.

Tina