Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mely

how does my skin heal better?

hey you guys, I just had an excision done on a very big scar on my face ( It was NO acne scar). I actually felt and still feel no pain at all, so im kinda pleased with the whole procedure and can recommend it but it's still a wound so I don't know how the scar will look finally. My problem is: my scars are always under the normal skin level, so they are kind of atrophic. My wound always heal that way they are always very deep. The excisonscar is in the middle of my face so it's very visible and that's why it's so important for me that my skin heals good. Can you give me some advices what to eat/ not to eat etc..? Right now I'm taking vitamine A,E and C, pantothenic acid, biotin, zinc and schüssler salt nr. 6 "kalium sulfuricum" (his salts are very famous in germany they are kind of homoeopathic)... what more can I do to prevent bad scarring? I also have contractubex but I can't use it right know because it's still a wound. Unfortunately I ate lots of chocolate today :naughty: this is a no no, isn't it? I need something none expensive that will built more collagen or something.... thanks for all your advices!