Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
butter

blackheads and pesky small pimples

I have a bunch of blackheads and pesky small pimples on my nose. This area and the nearby cheek area is becoming more blackhead prone. Is there anything I can do? I am using Neutrogena oil-free acne wash as well as Neutrogena on the spot wherever I feel a pimple is coming or to treat previous pimples. I do not incorporate a moisturizer, but I do use Neutrogena skin clearing moisturizer to help sometimes. In the morning I just wash my face with the oil free acne wash and at night, sometimes, I apply the moisturizer and or the Neutrogena on the spot where ever I feel pimples are forming or are treatable. What should I do about the excessive oil areas like my nose and upper cheek area? And what can I do for the blackheads? I need some help guys; I am losing the battle and fear large breakouts on my nose. [-o< please help out if u can ...thank you.

Ps::

I also have Neutrogena black head eliminating daily scrub if that helps.

I also get a very oily and shiny facial complexion later on during the day. What can i do about that. I had the same problem when i was on dan's regimen. I have noticed that with neutrogena oil free wash it does eliminate oil, but that is only when there is no moisturizer after the application. I dont know what to do. Can someone help?