Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thEneXtChaPter

ahhhhh isn't thanksgiving great

Right now its 2:30am and you know what im doing? having some thanksgiving left overs!

I out ate every1 today and had the biggest meal of the yr, hopefully gained alil bit of weight, now im indulging in some nice left overs.

It was great being with the family, the tension was down so it was good, and i got to be thankful of starting to take advantage of the chance called life i've been given.

I hope everybody had a good meal, and on top of that had a good day. and if you did have a good meal, thats 1 thing to be very thankful for, because alot of people today weren't fortunate enough of that.

damn i jus pretty much had a 2nd thanksgiving meal it was so fuckin good, and im still hungry i just wanna go to bed so imma stop eatin... :drool:

Good for you JMT! Yes it is great, and it sounds like you made the most of it :D I made a hog of myself too. I about wore a path in the floor from the couch to the fridge. I also watched that movie "Dutch". Ever seen it? It's the one where the guy picks up his girlfriend's bratty son from private school to bring him home for Thanksgiving. If you haven't seen it, you MUST. It's hilarious!!

damn i jus pretty much had a 2nd thanksgiving meal it was so fuckin good, and im still hungry i just wanna go to bed so imma stop eatin... :drool:

Good for you JMT! Yes it is great, and it sounds like you made the most of it :D I made a hog of myself too. I about wore a path in the floor from the couch to the fridge. I also watched that movie "Dutch". Ever seen it? It's the one where the guy picks up his girlfriend's bratty son from private school to bring him home for Thanksgiving. If you haven't seen it, you MUST. It's hilarious!!

LOL, haven't scene it. but i'll add that to my list of movies to get. thanx!