Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok instead of bitching about this and that like i used to, and being positve like recently, lemme get back to talking about problems of my life. Only this is a problem that I find humor in so who gives a fuck, here goes:

the 1st problem is i have the wrong fuckin people obsessed with me. I have a good friend who i knew all my life, when going to his party a couple months ago, i met the weird uncle of the family. His weird uncle was obsessed with me and would not fuck off, he kept IMin me and callin me, I gave him my number and sname but didn't know he'd fuckin cherish it. My parents and friends kept saying he's gay and likes me. I never beleived it, until he said a handful of things that were questionable and made me feel they were right, he is gay.

senior yr of highschool while all the guys had prom dates and girls, 1 female liked me. how lucky of me. I had acne, long hair and a sloppy beard, was a complete mess, but some1 liked me! The only problem? It was a 50 yr old short pudgy biker woman from work. Maybe she was attracted to my slob look? Or maybe she liked me cause I was 17 and mature? she came in the office drunk one time after i worked an over night, and she was all over me, kissed me (near my mouth, went for my mouth but i moved my face). She was constantly referring to me as her boyfriend, and sometimes was far too friendly with me.

I have an enemy who feense me, and has feened me for the last like 10 yrs lol. but thats a different story, this kid is small time so its just a joke to me.

2nd weird problem: I have a familiar face hahaha. People who i dont know, always always always tell me they know my brother when i dont got 1, or always tell me they know me from somewhere or I look familiar.

Twice in my life people have asked me if i'm a twin lol. I have this weird old guy keeps running up to me on campus and talking to me about his life, and acknowledging me as if im his long time friend when i dont know wtf he is. He'll come up to me and say things like hey how u been, haven't heard from u in a while, or did u hear what just happened to me ( i love dat one, who the fuck am i supposed 2 hear it from)

And last but not least, funny story, i was out with 2 fiends last night, and these 2 cops stopped us, they said there was just an armed robbery and we match the description of the 3 guys!!! hahahaha how funny is that!

The cops were nice, and thankgod they stopped us because my lighter wasn't working so the cop had a mad good ligher that he let me use to light my cigar. But how crazy is dat haha.

Ok, just felt like having alil humor and talkin about a funny weird thing that always happens 2 me lol. Thanx for readin.

Oh man, was that funny!!

Thanks for the laughs.....and for the second problem I always get that. It always start with, dont I know you from somewhere or havent seen you in a long time when I have no clue who the other person is. Probably because I have older brothers but they dont look like me though :doubt:

Your first problem isn't a big deal. At least you know people are attracted to you. Be it creepy gay man, or crazy biker chicks. At least you know your attractive enough have people obsessing over you.

Second problem is a good thing. People see a familiar face and are friendly towards you. You will prob. meet alot of great people that way.

The cop thing was...well...just another one of those moments in life.

Goodluck.

Guest dingybobstuart

Aside from gay uncles and 50yr old biker women... your life sounds pretty interesting.

people always ask if my mom and I are sisters =P

mattt, I'm not 50 years old :P

maybe your mom looks young?

Nah the thing with the cops was nothing. It turned out great cause the guy supplied me with a light, and had a convo wit my friend. it was just funny to see my other fiend say "OH MY GOD IT WASN'T US I SWEAR" when they said we appraoched yous because you fit the description of 3 armed robbers lol. Gave us a nice laugh the cops were cool about it, it was jus funny.

And no they dint think it was us, they jus i guess saw us as they were pullin up and had to stop us and see if we were the guys because we "fit the descpription". but they clearly knew it we were good guys so they were nice about it.

hey i get that familiar face thing too.

when i meet new people, i get a lot of "you look exactly like this girl i know..." or "doesn't she look like so-and-so??"

i don't know if its a good thing or not. i want to be me! haha but it never really bothered me.

Aside from gay uncles and 50yr old biker women... your life sounds pretty interesting.

haha people have accused me of having good stories before!

but nah my life is boring, im waiting for some action cause its too laid back and boring. But at the same time, i like laid back and boring.

2nd weird problem: I have a familiar face hahaha. People who i dont know, always always always tell me they know my brother when i dont got 1, or always tell me they know me from somewhere or I look familiar.

Twice in my life people have asked me if i'm a twin lol. I have this weird old guy keeps running up to me on campus and talking to me about his life, and acknowledging me as if im his long time friend when i dont know wtf he is. He'll come up to me and say things like hey how u been, haven't heard from u in a while, or did u hear what just happened to me ( i love dat one, who the fuck am i supposed 2 hear it from)

This familiar face is more of a social gift than a problem. A year or so ago, i was like anti-social because i had nothing to talk to anyone about (except homework or any special occasions or something). I'd love to have people coming up and talking to me, rather than me going up to ppl and try to start a convo, knowing that theres a HIGH chance that the person im talkin to will think less of me after the convo.

I get told i have a familiar face all the time! Quite funny really! So many people have told me i am the spitting image of someone else they know! lol

rofl that all was hell funny :lol::lol:

Sobs i get that "familiar face" thingy alot. My new friends were telling me bout how i looked like someone they knew/met :think:

Thanks for sharing! ;)

This familiar face is more of a social gift than a problem. A year or so ago, i was like anti-social because i had nothing to talk to anyone about (except homework or any special occasions or something). I'd love to have people coming up and talking to me, rather than me going up to ppl and try to start a convo, knowing that theres a HIGH chance that the person im talkin to will think less of me after the convo.

LOLOL haha man. I dont think I would call it a social gift lol. I mean I dont exactly get good lookin girls or anything like that comin up to me saying "do i know you?". I get weird people who feel obligated to come up to me (I'm friendly so I'll talk to them and what not) but its the type of people who just freak me out.

I had a biker woman all over me at times last yr which made me uncomfortable. I had a weird friends uncle botherin me. 1st off i dont know why the fuck a 45 yr old guy would want to chill wit an 18 yr old? He has some sort of thing, he acts as if he still in highschool, I didn't think it was as weird as it sounds at 1st, because my friend is mad close to me, he like family, so i figured this guy is the uncle of some1 who is practically a cousin to me. But I found out just how weird he was, he even got me mad 1 night because he kept IM'in me tellin me really weird shit that I didn't want to know. I then asked my friend about his uncle, and my friend said his uncle is a fuckin weirdo/disgrace and to not pay attention to him.(you know whats funny about this one, the situation was reversed. He an adult in his 40's, im a young adult just turned 18, I was still 17 at the time he was in contact with me, and I was tellin him to settle down and I was giving him advice as if I was the older one! hahaha I love it)

I went to a Yankee game once, and out of the hundreds and hundreds of faces in the crowd outside the stadium, a homeless bum decided to come up to me out of every1, and yell at me for being a yankee fan. He was really pist, he was yellin at me as if i just stole his dinner lol.

I dont know, I just have a thing, where strange people feel its necessary to approach me, this has happened to me hundreds upon hundreds of times.

you know whats funny about this one, the situation was reversed. He an adult in his 40's, im a young adult just turned 18, I was still 17 at the time he was in contact with me, and I was tellin him to settle down and I was giving him advice as if I was the older one! hahaha I love it)

you're very mature when it comes to give advice :angel:

Yea that was my 2nd name on this org.

Oooooh, I was wondering what happened to him. I didn't know it was you, since you changed your avatar too.lol

It's seems like you've become really positive over the past few months. Good for you. :D

Yea that was my 2nd name on this org.

Oooooh, I was wondering what happened to him. I didn't know it was you, since you changed your avatar too.lol

It's seems like you've become really positive over the past few months. Good for you. :D

yea i have become positive for the past month. It was hard but i dont know what happened.. I'm still the same guy, still have the same shit that used to bother me, but now i really dont care anymore and im just ready to do what i gotta do. Its a great feeling. It's like some1 put ice water in my veins, im cool and calm and nothing has been bothering me too much lately.

thats cool. I've noticed that when I got back in school I started to loosen up a little and then the accutane got to working. I still had my bad times with acne (and I know they arent over) but for some reason I got a little more comfortable with myself. It helps to get out.. I remember in august when i first signed up here i did jack shit and just layed around the house (which i still do, like today) and I was depressed.

Now I'm still depressed but with less acne! hoorah

:ninja: