Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Loro

i have nothing to offer her, she has so much, and i have nothing

i dont know what to do. Her family looks at me like a stray dog, a bug that needs to be crushed quickly. I'm so intimidated that i try to park out of sight when i meet her, and then attempt to act polite in from of them, to only creep away with her. Everytime i think about it, i despise myself for letting this continue, this me and her. I'm not ignorant, im labeled with stigmas before my mouth opens, pummeled before i can step through her door. The only solace i find is in her hands, eyes, skin, hair, everything. They all seem so warm and inviting. like every limb acts like cool balm on my aches. She is so beautiful, and im nothing. Her world is so entirely different and brighter than mine, and I'm racked with envy and a heavy feeling of futility. Maybe im just really ashamed of myself, and shouldnt allow that to impose me. If i do care about her should i just ignore logic? should i just ignore her family? i dont know what to do. i just cant let go of her.

i am, but i know this will end badly. im a recluse, the thought that anyone knows who i actually am feels like someone punched me in the stomach.

i am, but i know this will end badly. im a recluse, the thought that anyone knows who i actually am feels like someone punched me in the stomach.

i wish someone could understand me

loro, as far as her family goes.. fuck 'em.

it's what she feels that's important.

i've lost someone through my own fault, i was so self conscious that i saw her increasingly less frequently..

her family seemed to like me as well, that wasn't the issue,

the thing that hurts is - she wasn't bothered about my skin etc.

it was my own destructive thought processes that ruined things in the end. it can't work if you don't accept yourself at least a little. or at least accept that she accepts you.

... it can't work if you don't accept yourself at least a little. or at least accept that she accepts you.

Ye i agree. You gota accept yourself. Don't feel shame bout yourself, Loro. She likes you for you :)

I guess communication is still the way out. Talk to her about your insecurity since she's someone important to you. All the best!