Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dinny

switcing product

my friend told me this product work good. i currently use proactiv but the most area that pimple alway coming back is my cheek and between my eyebrown. well the proactiv treatment seem to help alittle bit. i was wondering does the Dan Kern's Regimen product work better than proactiv solution.

thanks

hi dinny, if you type proactive into the search engine on this site you will find a wealth of information on how people have gone with the proactive system..it seems most people didnt have long term results with the program..but some people still swear by it. i have never used it myself so i cant really comment but search it out and read what other people have said. hope this helps

hi dinny, if you type proactive into the search engine on this site you will find a wealth of information on how people have gone with the proactive system..it seems most people didnt have long term results with the program..but some people still swear by it. i have never used it myself so i cant really comment but search it out and read what other people have said. hope this helps

wow, im surprise at the result of imformation on proactive .. i going to give dr kern regimen solution a try.

i should buy all three bottle of solution rite?