Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MTseal

help please

ive recently been browsing this board and its pretty overwhelming. not sure what would help my scars and i would like to have some ammo when i next see my derm (ive never even discused scars with her).

I wish i could post pics but i don't have a digital camera ](*,) . But the few depressed scars i have seem to almost be level when doing the "stretch test" and they plump up when doing the "pinch test". so im guesing theyre not tethered down??? any treatment options for these kinds of scars?

i was thinking maybe smoothbeam or something...ive had a couple peels and i use glycolic acid and tazorac (for acne) but no change in scars (or even brown spots!) sad.gif

ive recently been browsing this board and its pretty overwhelming. not sure what would help my scars and i would like to have some ammo when i next see my derm (ive never even discused scars with her).  

I wish i could post pics but i don't have a digital camera ](*,) . But the few depressed scars i have seem to almost be level when doing the \"stretch test\" and they plump up when doing the \"pinch test\". so im guesing theyre not tethered down??? any treatment options for these kinds of scars?

i was thinking maybe smoothbeam or something...ive had a couple peels and i use glycolic acid and tazorac (for acne) but no change in scars (or even brown spots!) sad.gif

thanks chief... im a mixy...half white, half hispanic. Overal, id say i look like a white guy with a really good tan...ive been mistaken as everything from white, to mexican, and lots of times italian...if that gives any sorta idea. im bad at this biggrin.gif