Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gigglebox

Joppa's message board back up?

I was looking at Joppa and see that their message board is back up (I think). I don't know for sure, maybe this is an old link. Thought I'd pass it along.

Heather

[url=http://www.joppaminerals.com/page/page/3539392.htm]http://www.joppaminerals.com/page/page/353939

Now that I look at it, I think it may be the old message boards. The last post was November 6th

what a crock. they had the nerve to send me an email about "holiday savings" ....yea...their email doesnt work.... NOT, they dont reply to my emails, but can send me emails about their products? and expect me to buy them when they dont send me my package???

what a crock. they had the nerve to send me an email about "holiday savings" ....yea...their email doesnt work.... NOT, they dont reply to my emails, but can send me emails about their products? and expect me to buy them when they dont send me my package???

I agree with you 100%!!! :clap: Now I'm shopping around for a new MMU brand.

ugh i know i got that 2! i have been emailing them about 2 broken brushes. i just got them a week ago. im guessing i prolly wont get free ones so im looking for different brushes. i just got samples from signature minerals and i like it a lot.. u should give it a looksie!

http://www.signatureminerals.com/

you get free samples [like $4 shipping] and you pick like 6 different things you want. i mostly picked foundations, a concealer, and finishing veil b/c i want to find colors in that 1st.

yeps! i totally despise joppa! i've sent them SOOOO many emails..i dont understand why they're ignoring them..URGH!!!

i just cant beleive they have the nerve to send "holiday deals" when they dont respond to our emails...and then claim their email isnt working. they prolly just took down their message board so that ppl couldnt post on there saying they didnt receive the product and then put them out of business, and they said they were christian... talk about giving christians a bad name

i just cant beleive they have the nerve to send "holiday deals" when they dont respond to our emails...and then claim their email isnt working. they prolly just took down their message board so that ppl couldnt post on there saying they didnt receive the product and then put them out of business, and they said they were christian... talk about giving christians a bad name

I KNow! RIGHT when they get their message board back up again, im gonna make a topics asking amy why i havent gotten any replies to any of my emails!

So we all agree, NO - Joppa?

I'm indecisive whether to use Signature minerals or Joppa

I dunno, its really up to you..i REALLY wanted to try joppa...cause i heard their product was really good.. :cry:

hey, does anyone know if joppa has mica in their foundations? i know both everyday and signature minerals have mica in their foundation. and yeah, i was hoping to try joppa out too but it seems like they have very bad customer service.

Guest blackheadben

This could all be better if you converted back to the liquid foundation side. Y'all just don't know how to put it on right. Minerals are evil!

Well I too have joined the joppa parade and placed my first order. Man I hope I can get my products without all the fuss and muss I've been hearing about on the board. I've really wanted to try out their MU for awhile. I hope it clears up the T-zone :cool: I just ran out of my everyday minerals makeup and although I do very much like it, my skin has become a zit factory again, so I'll need a makeup that packs more pimple-fightin punch :ninja:

you have amy's phone number?! how?? is it on the website?

yeah, how? Please share! I don't have her number either, and it's definitely handy to have if my future orders go wrong.

ugh! i hate joppa right now! i still havent gotten an e-mail from amy..i sent her 2 emails. i will never buy anything from joppa again. thats 2 bad b/c i really liked their makeup but i cant have the risk of not getting my stuff when i paid for it and stuff.

Well I never received a response to my emails and never got my order. I put in a dispute through paypal yesterday and today have credit for my order. The thing is I really wanted to try the products but oh well. So if you havent got your order and paid through paypal you can open a dispute. Which tells me they are getting their emails because they got the one from paypal and responded the same day to paypal with a credit to me.

That really is a shame. I am very disappointed in how they have treated some of their newer customers. I know they're going through growing pains right now but the way they went about fixing it is not good. The only reason their sales went through the roof is by word of mouth and now they are offending the same people who got them the sales. They have a lot of potential and they're not maximizing the popularity they enjoy right now.

I agree darlin... I sure wanted them to do good. It's a wonderful product. I know that word of mouth has gotten them a ton of business. I also know her dad died just recently so there may be more issues there. I sent her an email at the old addy today (the ppl pc one) and offered any assistance I could. Let's hope I hear back from her.

you would think a company like that would have other people working for her though right? like.. checking up on stuff, doing orders, reading emails n emailing back and stuff. i know they are taking orders so why cant they email people? theres probably an explanation but i kno i wont b getting any more products from her :(

im actually one of the people who told everybody to buy joppa...sorry guys i didnt know they were going to be like this...oh and btw...after i threatened to get my lawyer involved they sent a "parially refunded" thing to my paypal...wow...

but its still funny how htey havent replied to my emails...

Well I never received a response to my emails and never got my order. I put in a dispute through paypal yesterday and today have credit for my order. The thing is I really wanted to try the products but oh well. So if you havent got your order and paid through paypal you can open a dispute. Which tells me they are getting their emails because they got the one from paypal and responded the same day to paypal with a credit to me

oh i paid through paypal! how do u open a dispute? i want my refund!

okay..so i figured out how to open a dispute, but than i got this message.

We Have Registered Your Dispute

Thank you for registering your complaint about this transaction. Unfortunately, this type of transaction is not eligible for PayPal dispute resolution. We encourage you to continue to work directly with your seller, as we have found that many misunderstandings reach amicable solutions through communication.