Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i had a peel done a few days ago. today, she asked me to fill her car up and clean it and she also wanted me to go in my work and buy something. i told her no cause i can't be in the sun and i don't want the people at work to see me peeling. so she got mad at me....

ok.. well i don't want to fuck up my skin or be made fun of. she could do it herself. she is just a lazy fatass.

i dont see what there is to not understand... if she looked like shit she wouldn't want to leave the house either.

some people just dont understand. but everyones like that you know? a guy will never understand why a girl likes to just sit and cry once a month, or why she thinks she looks "fat" once a month when really she looks the same. Know what i mean? She wont understand why you're upset about her asking. Did you end up doing it for her?

some people just dont understand. but everyones like that you know? a guy will never understand why a girl likes to just sit and cry once a month, or why she thinks she looks "fat" once a month when really she looks the same. Know what i mean? She wont understand why you're upset about her asking. Did you end up doing it for her?

Ok, I'm a girl and I don't understand why some of us like to sit and cry once a month or have fat dellusions.

get a new mom...

yah.

i got mine on ebay.

they have great return policies :razz:

my new one came broken i had to send her back.

i tell you, shipping is a bitch.

Guest ilovepancakes

i think all parents start to get really bitchy when they get old, and realize they have no real power over you.

OK, ok, chill out. Moms can be annoying. I'm italian, so maybe i have the typical annoying Italian mom? My mom has gotten even worse lately.

My mom is a great person dont get me wrong. But Its not all her fault, I'm just too old and gown up to be living at home, so part of me getting annoyed is me not wanting to hear anything.

Alot of people have annoying moms, so all I can say is deal with it.

My mom was complaining at me for eating pumpkin pie with my hands today and not using a fork lol, than before that she was complaining to me for smokin my cigar in the basement las night, then she kept askin me nonstop if I spiked my cigar with marijuanna lol. I'm taking he fireman test in 2 months, and going for a job now, I can be drug tested anyday, so why the fuck is it even a question of am I doing drugs lol.

But moms I guess are made this way. gotta love em lol. Theres a very good chance I'm going to move next yr, and I'll be far away and not getting to see my mom much next yr. So it's easy to say moms are annoying, but I'll miss my mom at times next yr.

Isnt that how I spelled it? lol :razz:

the boat left, and you weren't on the boat.

Yeah im always 30 seconds late lol.