Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
User24582

My Results - Before and After Pics

You are using zero drugs, zero topicals, zero herbs and zero cleanses!

Wow, I really like to know what are your SECRETS to clear skin.

Please tell us your "health improvement techniques"!

BTW....you are so cute!

My secret is very simple. You bring your body as close as you can back to its natural environment. Your body in its natural environment has no acne. This is why all primitive cultures studied have zero acne.

By environment I mean anything outside your body. This includes things like diet, sunlight, exercise, sleep, stress, etc.

It's far too much to write in this small post, so that's why I have to write a guide. It took me over 5 years of research and experimentation to come to the place I am at now, so it will take a considerable amount of writing to convey to you the important things you need to know to have clear skin naturally.

I have a big warning though: This is not a quick fix. In fact, I would call this a long fix. The natural way to cure your acne is not only harder than the artificial way, it also costs more (food costs) and takes far more of your time. This method is aimed at those who are completely dedicated to doing everything they can to eliminate their acne. If this isn't you, then my guide will most likely not help you.

Of course, the natural way has some huge benefits as well. With this method, not only will you have clear skin, but if you properly apply these techniques, you will hardly ever get colds or flus and you will vastly reduce your risk of developing any chronic diseases throughout your lifetime. Your body will become more beautiful, your energy will go up and you'll feel happier.

Now I'm starting to sound all self-helpy, so I'll shut up and let the guide speak for itself whenever the hell I get around to finishing it.

Wow..."It took me over 5 years of research and experimentation to come to the place I am at now"..

How old are you now?

Where can I find the "natural method" you are talking?

IPB Image

hey... i used to make this stuff at home all the time. then my batch went bad and started smelling like fish!

Your skin looks fantastic!

How old are you now? I'm just wondering...do you think you getting older had anything to do with your skin clearing up?

I'm 22 now. It would've been nice if just growing older made my skin clear up, but unfortunately I know from experience that wasn't the case. I have tested going off my health improvement/maintenance regimen many times now and everytime I deviate too far, I get significant breakouts.

I could tell you what my diet is like, but it won't help you much. My diet is customized to my own body's unique metabolism. The key to diet is to know your metabolic type and what foods will push you toward metabolic balance (and in turn, clear skin).

For example, I'm a rather strong protein type. This is what a typical meal looks like for me:

- Ground grass fed beef (20% fat) slow-cooked at 225F in a glass casserole dish

- Raw organic celery dipped in raw organic almond butter

- Raw organic grass fed cream mixed with raw organic grass fed milk

Don't go trying to copy this meal though because if you aren't sure you're a protein type, then eating this kind of meal may not lead to clear skin.

If you're confused, that's ok. My guide will go over all this metabolic type stuff and make it as easy to understand as possible.

Here they are: http://healthoid.com/index.php?automodule=...p;showentry=141

I hope these inspire others.

The new guide will be coming soon.

Sounds like your diet is very similar to "the paleo diet", if you have read about that one? I've been doing it for the last month (even though the past week has been non-perfect since I still live at home and I don't do the food shopping myself anymore)

hmmm very interesting. I will have to take a look at your guide!

Did you have any scaring from acne? If so, was it improved by your technique?

IPB Image

hey... i used to make this stuff at home all the time. then my batch went bad and started smelling like fish!

What? :confused:

KEFIR! :wub::drool:

Blah ... I have never seen butter that yellow

I have seen it made artigianally from the centrigugation of grass feed organic cream ... and it was whiter

Of course, the natural way has some huge benefits as well. With this method, not only will you have clear skin, but if you properly apply these techniques, you will hardly ever get colds or flus and you will vastly reduce your risk of developing any chronic diseases throughout your lifetime. Your body will become more beautiful, your energy will go up and you'll feel happier.

I totally believe it. Congrats, you look great. :clap:

hmmm very interesting. I will have to take a look at your guide!

Did you have any scaring from acne? If so, was it improved by your technique?

I had some small scars and still have some. They were definitely improved as I got healthier. After I got healthier they got much smaller and all of my skin got smoother, but if you look very very closely you can still see the scars.

Blah ... I have never seen butter that yellow

I have seen it made artigianally from the centrigugation of grass feed organic cream ... and it was whiter

Yeah that is totally not real butter :D

How long apart were were the before/after pictures taken?

They were all taken at different times, but I think some of them are about 5 years apart. The before pictures are right around when my acne was at its worst. The after pictures were taken after I had been extremely healthy for a year or more and my skin clearly showed it. I'm amazed that I even found any before pictures at all because I used to avoid cameras like the plague. Maybe I'll see if I can find any "inbetween" pictures to show the progression from severe acne to clear skin.

Guest delta force operators

what type of scarring did u have and in what percentage did it improve?

If the major part of your diet is meat, meat, meat, it might be wise to let ppl know that they will greatly strain their liver (and might regret it later in life) by eating mostly meat.

My mom did the Adkins diet many times when she was young. She tried to keep the majority of her diet as animal protein.

She now has bones that are VERY brittle. Her hips ache at night. Her doctors (3 different ones) said it was because she consumed too much protein when she was younger. They told me to keep animal protein to a minimum (no more than one meal a week) because animal proteins contain a HUGE amount of sulfur-containing amino acids which wash calcium RIGHT out of our bones through our urine in the same direct quantity, which leads to osteoporsosis (Brittle bones).

She also hurt her liver because protein does put a strain on the liver. It is like drinking mild alcohol all the time. Although a little doesnt hurt, if it is used constantly, it begins to wear down the liver.

People should be aware that there is plant forms of protein which are free from sulfur-containing amino acids (Lentils, beans). Lentils have 24 grams of protein in them per half cup (as much protein as a chicken breast).

I dont want to pop anyone's bubble. I just dont want people going through the health problems my mom has gone through without knowing the ramifications :(.

If the major part of your diet is meat, meat, meat, it might be wise to let ppl know that they will greatly strain their liver (and might regret it later in life) by eating mostly meat.

My mom did the Adkins diet many times when she was young. She tried to keep the majority of her diet as animal protein.

She now has bones that are VERY brittle. Her hips ache at night. Her doctors (3 different ones) said it was because she consumed too much protein when she was younger. They told me to keep animal protein to a minimum (no more than one meal a week) because animal proteins contain a HUGE amount of sulfur-containing amino acids which wash calcium RIGHT out of our bones through our urine in the same direct quantity, which leads to osteoporsosis (Brittle bones).

She also hurt her liver because protein does put a strain on the liver. It is like drinking mild alcohol all the time. Although a little doesnt hurt, if it is used constantly, it begins to wear down the liver.

People should be aware that there is plant forms of protein which are free from sulfur-containing amino acids (Lentils, beans). Lentils have 24 grams of protein in them per half cup (as much protein as a chicken breast).

I dont want to pop anyone's bubble. I just dont want people going through the health problems my mom has gone through without knowing the ramifications :(.