Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The Thingie

Here is a question i never saw...

I know this may be stupid, but I have been looking at how I treat my face and how to improve on that. A thought came to me when I was in the shower (that happens a lot). Could my shampoo (Selsun Blue 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner) be affecting my acne? I mean, I just wash it off and run all over (I'll give you a moment to visualise that ;) ). I would switch shampoo to check, but Selsun is the only thing that works for my dandruff.

Any comment on this idea would be helpful.

i use head and shoulders around this time of year b/c it gets real cold and dry out. but i dont notice more acne b.c of it. i personally havent noticed any changes in my face, but remember that everyone reacts differently with different things!

Guest max_powers585

well some shampoos for me definately cause breakouts..... i always try to wash the shampoo of so most of it runs on my back and not on my face.... however i have had some that i notice break me out and i just change shampoo