Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
foxygoddess

Apples/Enema Acne Solution?

Yeah, sounded pretty gross to me too! I've heard something about a three-day diet of ONLY Red Delicious Apples and lots of water. At the end of each day you're supposed to give yourself an enema to get rid of 'toxins' which are being flushed out of your system with the apples. On the last day I think you take a few tsp of olive oil to "restart" your digestive system and I guess you're supposed to take a glass of grape juice that last day also. Has anyone tried this? Supposedly it clears you of acne for long periods of time....

The site is www.acnefreein3days.com.

Let me know if anyone has had success with this method!

Well, dont let me burst your bubble but it didnt work for me, and i literally busted my ass to try it. claiming to clear acne in 3 days should be illegal becuase it isnt possible! I was gullible and bought this crap. Eating the apples was a bitch, rubbing Fukin CASTOR oil that they use for stomach aches into your skin sucked, and sticking a bag of water and baking soda into your ass and holding it in for 30 secs was HORRENDOUS. It was fucking disgusting to, im embarrased to even say i tried it.

but dont take it from me.

Try it and tell me if it works for you.

lawl, sucker....

Hmm...I was actually hoping you guys would say that!!! I didn't even want to try it...but it sounded so much safer than Accutane, my next option. Thanks for the opinions.

The author of that book came out and said it was a scam. I think it'd probably be more beneficial to use coffee enemas then any other enema, though I've never done any and don't plan on it. But the thing behind coffee enemas is that they help clean out the liver - very important.

I mean, if you were considering enemas in the first place, I'd say that's the best direction to go. Go google it.

The author of that book came out and said it was a scam. I think it'd probably be more beneficial to use coffee enemas then any other enema, though I've never done any and don't plan on it. But the thing behind coffee enemas is that they help clean out the liver - very important.

that's interesting. where did you read that? i didn't buy it, i just downloaded the pdf from limewire. it sounded interesting and so was his story. all i could bring myself to do though, was add a few more apples into my diet and try the castor oil on my face on a friday night before the weeked. i'm glad i waited till the weekend is all i can say.

it's been proven that the 3 day acne free thing was just some scammer guy that wanted to prove how stupid people are and will buy anything when there's a real want for a product that doesn't exsist....

apparently if you really do stick to what he says (which is all total bull shit, he literally pulled it out of his ass)....... you'll get REALLY sick. The only thing he says to do when you start feeling bad is to take a shower. You end up dehydrated and deprived of food.

3 days, plus 2 weeks off school/work to recover. not cool.

Wow...what an ass!!!

And I don't know if I could ever bring myself to actually have an enema...I was gonna skip that part anyway and try the laxative option instead, most likely. I'm relieved to hear that it was a scam!!! Hah, I'm also glad I asked you guys about it first. Thanks for saving me from three days of hunger and weeks of recovery!

Apples are great cleaning foods though... so eat lots of apples anyways. I don't agree with the enema part. It's not natural.