Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Sincerely_Me

Maybe a little motivation for you

Guest Sincerely_Me

I feel like a post whore today, but I look through this thread and it really is a shame how people are so down on themselves and how they are suffering. I hate to see anyone hurt, but I know what it's like because I'm depressed and it really is an everyday struggle.

But anyway, when I was in high school, a motivational speaker came to my school, and he said something that helped me not weak because of my depression, but strong because of it. I actually CRIED just because it touched my heart so much. A lot of people view depression as weakness, but the more I learned the more I knew that isn't true. Anyway, years later, I still remember this, and I can only hope it'll help any of you, depressed or anything else, feel a little better.

"Snow has frizz me, sun has baked me, and it looks like between 'em, they done tried to make me: stop laughin', stop lovin', stop livin'...but I don't care, I'm still here."

(^ Elsewhere, that totally reminds me of you.)

FEEL BETTER everyone! :D

big hugs.

That's so beuatiful, Sincerely, thank you! You can't see it, but I am smiling so big and so grateful over here.

I do like that line, and that is damn good motivation to keep going.

Guest Sincerely_Me

That's so beuatiful, Sincerely, thank you! You can't see it, but I am smiling so big and so grateful over here.

I do like that line, and that is damn good motivation to keep going.

Well yay, I got a smile :D