Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bugmenot

Costco Pharmacy + Ipledge

Is it open on Fridays? I had my prescription filled Tuesday, and they only had 10 pills and said they'd have the rest filled today, but I had a meeting in NYC and didn't get back in time. They're closed tomorrow for Thanksgiving.. I could theoretically pick up the rest on Monday, but I think I'm screwed because of Ipledge!

Oh.. and does it make a difference if I already paid for the remaining pills they're supposed to give me? I sure hope so, since that's what they made me do.

I think Monday might be too late...why don't you try going Friday or Saturday? They should be open this Friday, Try calling them . Also if you paid for them I hope you kept the reciept.

I think Monday might be too late...why don't you try going Friday or Saturday? They should be open this Friday, Try calling them . Also if you paid for them I hope you kept the reciept.

I think they're closed both days. This really sucks.

They will have to give them to you. If they partially filled it they got paid the full amount and owe you the remainder of the prescription. This happened to me. They only had 20 out of 60 that my prescription called for and they just ordered the rest and told me to come back the following week.