Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
b_obscura

How much BP for my lower face?

Hello everyone , first I would like to say thank you for everyone who has helped me already, but I have another question!

Im coming on to half way through week two, and I have had a little breakout, but it is expected, as my skin is getting used to the BP. But my problem area is the lower part of my face (under the mouth and the lip and lower sides). I was just wondering as I ramp up the bP, should I be using a full fingers amount on the bottom of my face? Or is that too much, because in Dan's video, he only used half a finger for the lower part. Please give me your opinions, as I dont want to screw this up!!!

Thanks!

Considering a full finger length is good for the entire face, I would use half for the lower face only. If you feel that you are applying it to more than 50% of your face, add a little more, but don't use a whole finger length on just the bottom half of your face. That would be too much.