Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i got a girlfriend and for the past week we hav been goin out i hav wondered wat does she see in me.

it aint looks, it cnat be personauilty because i barely talk to her and when i do i look at the ground so she cant see my face...

so wat does she see in me and hav any of u had the same problem

She sees you! The real you. She doesn't see you the way you see yourself, which is all in your mind. But if she likes you, than she sees the person you try to hide. You don't have to say anything because she can see into you and know what your thinking. Love may be blind, but damn if it isn't intuitive.

O.o

she probably likes the strong, silent types. and despite what you think, that's probably how she sees you!

trust me. iv dated guys like this. i dated one for 3 years, it took a long time for me to see what was really going on in his head...he had no idea how talented and intelligent he was! so don't worry. if she's interested in you, there's probably a good reason for it.

The guy I dated last in high school had never had a girlfriend before. Hell, he'd never really EVER talked to a girl before.

8 years later, we are still together. Let me tell you - believe in yourself, because she believes in you.

It's a bueatiful thing.

i got a girlfriend and for the past week we hav been goin out i hav wondered wat does she see in me.

it aint looks, it cnat be personauilty because i barely talk to her and when i do i look at the ground so she cant see my face...

how are you going out with her if you barely talk to her? you might want to work on that.

how are you going out with her if you barely talk to her? you might want to work on that.

yes keep the communication strong. Or at least have something there.

And it's only a week. I hate to sound pessimistic but it's not like you've been going out for months. So, you need to start talking to her and let your personality out. I know it's hard, but if you want to keep being together you have to do this.

I'm sure you can do it :)

I agree.

I was very shy around one of my boyfriends, because I was so insecure, and it kind of destroyed the relationship. Don't let that happen to you! It sounds like you are being quiet for the same reason if you cannot even look at her. Obviously she saw something in you if she chose to be in a relationship, so don't be afraid. I wish I knew that before, but I learned the hard way. I wish you both luck!! :angel:

The guy I dated last in high school had never had a girlfriend before. Hell, he'd never really EVER talked to a girl before.

8 years later, we are still together. Let me tell you - believe in yourself, because she believes in you.

It's a bueatiful thing.

That's so amazing.. I can only hope this happens to me one day. :pray:

She sees you! The real you. She doesn't see you the way you see yourself, which is all in your mind. But if she likes you, than she sees the person you try to hide. You don't have to say anything because she can see into you and know what your thinking. Love may be blind, but damn if it isn't intuitive.

O.o

Good words.

I've never wondered what someone saw in me. I always figure it's "something". I think "something" may just be nice legs. But, no, I've never questioned it. They're attracted to you for a reason. Isn't that enough to know?

I've never wondered what someone saw in me. I always figure it's "something". I think "something" may just be nice legs. But, no, I've never questioned it. They're attracted to you for a reason. Isn't that enough to know?

I agree i try not to like stress too much or try and impress like (work to hard on "getting ready") like more than usual. cos they like u theyre dating you. u must be doing something right.. all on your own without even knowing it :)

everyone with a partner

Being single has it's benefits.

like fantasizing about being with someone?

Like you can flirt with anyone you want. Shit, you can go home with anyone you want. No one will guilt trip you when you just want to hang out with your friends (and not them). No one leaving shit all over your house (except for your friends who are passed out drunk on your kitchen floor). Not having to deal with the awkward holiday situation (my parents? your parents? are we even going to be together? are we at that level?). Not having to lock your cat in the bathroom because she has this thing about wrapping her entire body around other people's ankles (because she only does this to people who stay the night). Not having to constantly reassure someone that you actually like them because they're insecure.

who knows but why complain or worry about it? be happy!! and we can't answer this question lol, because we dont know you well enough to know.

a big wad of cash money in your pockets.

Hey is tha cash in your pocket or..."

a whole bunch of credit cards