Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

have you guys ever had a pimple where the white head has come to the surface and then have another white head come up next to it? i just wonder if it's spreading bacteria or something? i have this one pimple that started out pretty big...and the white head came to the surface, but then the next day, another small white head appeared next to it...and looks like there's a 3rd one forming too....all in one cluster. weird....

have you guys ever had a pimple where the white head has come to the surface and then have another white head come up next to it? i just wonder if it's spreading bacteria or something? i have this one pimple that started out pretty big...and the white head came to the surface, but then the next day, another small white head appeared next to it...and looks like there's a 3rd one forming too....all in one cluster. weird....

Bump to that. I had the same thing. Has a huge pimple with a white head, popped it and like 3 formed right in the same spot.

yeah, I've had that before too... mostly just on my chin tho. I think it's because if you pop the pimple it irritates the skin around it and spreads the bacteria.. so moral of the story is not to pop them if it's an area that's easily irritated.

I had the same thing happen to me a long time ago. 4 of them showed up and formed a circle, it was nasty and probably was about an inch in diameter, which is huge for a zit. It took probably 3 months for the whole thing to disappear(including the red mark left over).

LOL. i'm using differin cream now...i guess when they say it brings all your zits to the surface, it really does. all three of them at the same time. a nice little zit family :wall: