Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Snowman

is it ok to put retin-a all over scars on face??

hi

are u meant to use it sparingly over specific scars or say u got a cluster of small shallow scars can u put a layer of retin-a nightly on this area??

hi

are u meant to use it sparingly over specific scars or say u got a cluster of small shallow scars can u put a layer of retin-a nightly on this area??

Yeah, I don't see why not. You will get more collagen production in that area. I use Obagi and we are supposed to use 1g of Retin A all over the face...that is about the length of your finger tip to the first joint.

HTH :)

Dee

hi

Yeah, I don't see why not. You will get more collagen production in that area. I use Obagi and we are supposed to use 1g of Retin A all over the face...that is about the length of your finger tip to the first joint.

HTH :)

Dee

thanks for that dee

well i will use it on 1 side of my face as i have tca scars on the other side so probably best to leave them

i ve got something called isotrexin meant to be quite strong!!