Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Sincerely_Me

Product Raves!!

Guest Sincerely_Me

Most of my money is spent on clothes, make up is affordable (i use minerals), and so is skin care, so I don't exactly go out and spends loads of cash at a department store when I can get the same quality stuff at a drugstore.

I have some newly discovered products which i am absolutely in love with, so I thought I would share it with you girls because I know we have the product whores in here!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Got2Be - In Your Face All Mixed Up Mash Mask

I'm in love with this mask. First of all, it smells incredible, like banana pudding, the texture is great, not too runny or too thick, and it's not in the least bit drying. The packaging is good, with the fliptop lid, and you get a lot of bang for your buck...its under four dollars and you get a generous amount. I definitely love it.

*Got2Be - In Your Face Pure Intent Mask

It's kind of like QHMJM, but I personally like it better because QHMJM dries me out a little too much. The packaging is again, great, and the texture is good too, very creamy. Oh, and it comes off a wholeeee lot easier than the QHMJM. Love it =)

*Neutrogena - Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask

Tracy actually told me about this one. AMAZING deep conditioner. I don't mind the packaging, but you need to be careful in the shower as not to get water in it. Works great, and it smells great. You need to use a bit if you have thick hair like me, but it makes you hair so nice and hydrated. I love it.

*Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser - I tried it, and the only thing I don't like is that it smells like dish detergent, but it's GREAT at taking of make-up.

Yep, so that's it for now!

physicians formula rocks i love there eye makeup and there foundation is great it lasts for ever

almays skin care line is exspensive but there moisterizer is great

got2b pure intent mask is great to :teehee:

Signature Minerals! (starting to feel guilty for saying this so may times - I'm just sooooooo excited that it really really works for me and I can actually afford it!!)

Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser- I lOOOOOOOve it so! It makes my face so soft and bright, not at all drying. I loove the smell, which is very subtle. and the price is perfect at around $6.

Herbal Essence Hello Hydration shampoo and conditioner- They've resently changed all their products, and introduced this new "edgier" collection. This line is designed for dry/processed hair. its perfect; smells like heaven, a coconuty smell that i love, makes my hair shiny and soft. It costs $4! what more can i ask for? :D

Booth's Buttermilk Body Suffle-

Amazing body moisturizer. really good texture, makes my skin really soft. It dries quickly which is good, because i dont like those really thick lotions that make you sticky. and finally, the smell! its not really buttermilk, but its still great. sorta like sugar cookies.

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Blackest Black-It's the best selling mascara in the country for a reason.

^ thanks for those products, they do really sound good!

SIMPLE foaming cleanser. - n0 colours, frangrance or unnecessary ingredients. love it!! $6.45, but usually get it on special $4.15 <----CHEAP for a cleanser

moisturisor - FRUIT OF THE EARTH ALOE VERA GEL 100% - but does contain some ingredients to ensure potency and efficacy. 6oz bottle for $10.00

mask - BAKING SODA <----- CHEAP!!! i love this masque!

makeup - everyday minerals !!

Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser- [/b

OHMIGOD, 100% agree!!!!!

my face feels sooooooooooo soft after and takes off make up really well too.

IPB Image

VO5 Silk serum for hair (makes hair silky)

anna sui mascara (no mascara i have tried like this one!!!)

joppa minerals foundation (im sure u most of u guys know this one already)

st ives apricot scrub (blemish control)- this is absoloutly brilliant!!!

biore self heating mask (for a gentle but really deep clean)

I absolutely LOVE Cover Girl Lash Exact mascera, the one int he purple tube with the weird, purple, rubbery applicator. OMG it works sooooooooo good. Seriously.

here are my favorite products:

Purpose facial cleanser - nice and gentle...leaves my skin so clean

Extra gentle Buf Puf - i use it everytime i wash my face to exfoliate

Rodan & Field - Essentials oil free moisturizer...only problem is it doesn't have sun protection

Dove Cucumber Body Wash - smells SO GOOD

Neutrogena triple moisture hair mask - very good for dry hair

Oscar Blandi Jasmine Oil - great for dry, frizzy hair

Nars Blush in Orgasm

Kiehl's lip balm w/ SPF 4

L'Occitane Shea Butter hand cream - BEST HANDCREAM EVERRRRRRRRRR!!

Blinc Kiss Me Mascara - adds tubes to your lashes...no running, no raccoon eyes, no eye makeup remover required...

Guest Sincerely_Me

I absolutely LOVE Cover Girl Lash Exact mascera, the one int he purple tube with the weird, purple, rubbery applicator. OMG it works sooooooooo good. Seriously.

YES! The brush is amazing. I have super long lashes anyway, but this makes it actually look fake, in a good way. I love it.

Guest blackheadben

I LOVE colorstay. Period. Case closed.

Guest Sincerely_Me

Okay, so I found another amazing mask. I got Freeman's Avacado and Oatmeal mask. MUCH MUCH MUCH better than the QHMJ mask which everyone seems to love. After straying and trying new masks, I don't think I'll ever go back to QHMJ mask.

This mask's texture is so creamy, very easy to spread on, doesn't smell like marijuana (like the QHMJ mask...all that sulfer) and when it dries it isn't painful on the skin. I adore it.

A must try.

Alpha Hydrox 12% soufflee

I seriously <3 this stuff and will faint if it's discontinued.

It has changed the tone and texture of my skin. Helped clear it up and has reduced my redmarks.

I also love Biore poor unclogging scrub.

I totally agree with you. It makes my eyelashes look great. I love it!

Kiss My Face Pure Olive Oil Soap-- I love this for everyday cleansing. It doesn't strip my skin, but it effectively removes oil and makeup. Cheap and long lasting too! $2.40/4 oz bar (lasts me like 4 months)

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch sunblock SPF 30-- It doesn't make me oily, it feels light, has a nice light scent, and doesn't make me really white (doesn't use Zinc oxide). Pretty cheap, at $12 a bottle that lasts me like a year.

Olay Sensitive Moisture Therapy Lotion-- It's oil-free, scent-free and it's so light! When I apply it, it doesn't burn my skin or anything, and just feels so soothing! A little goes a long way too! I use this primarily at night, or when I'm just lazing around at home. (Works well under makeup too) About $6 / 4 oz