Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Holly_08

Who Was that Girl!?!

For the older members in this board. Do ya'll remember this girl who frequented these boards posting about her TCA Cross success using Julie's product? She made a thread about it which eventually had to be closed because people kept making rude comments regarding her success and about how she was just peddling Julie's prod's?

She had pics and some of them are on Julies site, I can't remember her screen name and I'm trying to search for her thread.

The girl's images

Notice that the last two pictures are blurred? Probably a trick to make it look even prettier.

Just wanted to point it out ;)

HI, I've done a few crosses and do not believe for one minute that the results were from one cross. Possibly major resufacing. I do think some have good results but not THAT good. Her face seemed to be positioned exactyly the way it was in the first too. That would be extrememly difficult. I am normally not that sceptical but obviously those results could not have been from one cross. NO WAY. Also, it appears there were some line scars that were majorly softened. I think the girl had resuracing of some sort since the pics don't have the blurred effect you see with photoshopped pics, but could be a great photoshop.

I have no way of knowing for sure if her results are from 1,3 or 6 crosses OR from a combo of cross and some other procedures but Reilly had incredible results from 2 crosses and 2 TCA complex peels also so it's not unheard of.

Reilly's thread

Femina also seems to have great results.

I have good results after 2 crosses and hope to get even better with more crosses and peels inbetween.

I don't doubt that some get good results from multiple crosses or even one or two. But those dramatic results after one cross???? Seems real fishy and personally I don't believe it. I think she specificly said those were results after one cross and yes it was perfect complexion tca. I really like her products, btw, but obviously seems like a plant, hate to say it but it is real obvious. I have never said this in former posts since I think there are many who too quickly say a photo is photoshopped or is a scam to sell products. I think, after reviewing the photos, that possibly the first "before " shot is altered and the second may be the normal skin.

Notice that the last two pictures are blurred? Probably a trick to make it look even prettier.

Just wanted to point it out ;)

You're totally right. THE "FINAL RESULTS" PICTURES ARE BLURRED !! This is what really pisses my off!!! I hate people like that!!!!!! This Fuckn' bitch Julie should be honest!!! She's making a fortune out of our suffering.

F*** her!!!!