Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ZoeBee

I used to hate my freckles

As a kid I hated my freckles and in high school I actually would pile foundation on my face to try and hide them. Now I'm SO glad I have them because it sorta helps to hide all the imperfections on my face.

Wait...is it a scar? a beauty mark? a zit? or a freckle??? From far it's a little harder to tell.

But now I got a BIG mother and there's no hiding this one :confused:

As a kid I hated my freckles and in high school I actually would pile foundation on my face to try and hide them. Now I'm SO glad I have them because it sorta helps to hide all the imperfections on my face.

Wait...is it a scar? a beauty mark? a zit? or a freckle??? From far it's a little harder to tell.

But now I got a BIG mother and there's no hiding this one :confused:

Ha Ha - I have freckles too (which is a bit wierd because I am black and freckles are not common amongst black people, I guess because you can't see them). However, they never really hid my acne, because my freckles are just on my nose, a place I never get acne!

I'm German-Irish and mine hide the red marks too. The red marks are faded a lot now so it's hard to tell what's a red mark and what's a freckle, even to me.

I've always loved freckles and I think it's a shame when people hide them. :D