Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rikke

Didn't receive my order from EM

I just wanted to check how much money I've spent lately.

More than a month ago I tried to order samples from Everyday Minerals, but something went wrong and I didn't think it went in order with the payment, and then it left my mind.

Now that I check, I see that I've actuallt paid the nearly 5$ for samples, but I haven't received them! It's been more than a month - the transaction was 8. Oct.!

Now, which address should I contact EM on? I'm not quite sure :confused:

Why don't you try emailing them and let them know you hadn't received your package yet. I'm sure they didn't mean to miss you intentionally. This delay in delivery happens to everyone at some point in time, it's part of the cons of buying online.

Why the quick scammed conculsions? Considering so many people on here use EM and none of us have been scammed you should take that as a sign they're not a scamming company, so rest assured. The orders placed beginning to middle of October are delayed and EM will reship your order just contact them

Did you notive the little head line? "Maybe it was a mistake, but..."?

(And why did I just know people would react this way? :P)

Anyways, it wasn't supposed to be an accusation in that way.

Did I say I was going to rip their heads off? (No)

Did I say I'd make sure to close their business? (No)

All I asked for was the correct e-mail address for that kind of "complaints", or whatever you'd call it.

I told you I wasn't sure of which address to use, and that's really all I wanted. I want to fix this mistake as I'm sure it is.

I think I contacted shipping once. I ordered something and emailed them to ask if they could change the formulas of what I chose. They said they would, but when I got my order, they didn't change them at all.

Anyways, I was very happy with my order so i didn't complain. Then I needed to ask a question so I used the feedback contact. I mention what happen with my order but never asked them to resend the package again because I was happy with whatever they sent me. lol... a week later, I get another package in the mail with the change!

So I guess, no matter who you contact, you'll get your problem solved. It'll be a great idea to ask them from shipping contact. Raindrops posted the link. Remember to send them your order number.

Oh Rikke,

I didn't think you were being accusative at all! I just see you as someone asking a very good question - you just want to get what you order, who of us doesn't want that??

Since its been since Oct. 8th (long time) I think I would skip the email and just call them on the phone! I mean sample or not, you spent your $. Surely they will make it right once you talk to them =)

Raindrops: Thank you - just what I needed :D (I would find it pretty embarresing, if I contacted them on some address, not supposed to be about complaints :P)

Sandia: Cool :D (If I'm lucky, they'll send me two, too! Though, quite unlikely xD)

Cherylsue: Thanks - nice with a bit of support :D

Cheers

Ok, no more worries - I just received my samples today! :D

A shame, but I think a lot of them are too light.. :think: