Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PrettyIvy08

Infertility after accutane

Hey everyone!

Here's a little about me: I am a 28 yr. old female w/o children, and I am due to begin accutane at the beginning of December.

I would like to know if anyone knows of someone who became sterile after using accutane :(

no, no need to worry yourself by making up side effects that don't exisist. even the ipledge binder says it will have no effect on fertility in males, and ipledge hates accutane.

no way!!!!!!!! that's not a side effect of accutane at all, please don't worry yourself with stuff like that!

Thanks.

I am finding that I have to stop telling people that I am about to start Accuane b/c everyone seems to have something negative to say. Yet, they don't have to walk around with huge bumps on their face like I do! :cry:

no way!!!!!!!! that's not a side effect of accutane at all, please don't worry yourself with stuff like that!

Thanks.

I am finding that I have to stop telling people that I am about to start Accuane b/c everyone seems to have something negative to say. Yet, they don't have to walk around with huge bumps on their face like I do! :cry:

Don't worry about it. And don't listen to people who want to 'sensationalize' everything. Happy clear days to you!!

Thanks.

yeah, just don't tell people, most are misinformed. i told one girl i was taking accutane and she said i could have unprotected sex and not get anyone pregnant while i was taking it, which is NOT true.

.. and her boyfriend was on accutane :shock: good thing she wasn't with him at the time. (he was on it when he was 16)

Thanks.

Don't worry about it. And don't listen to people who want to 'sensationalize' everything. Happy clear days to you!!

Thanks! I've had acne for so long. I can't remember what it feels like to have clear skin again.