Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tdot

ATTENTION ACV USERS!!

Hey I am thinking of trying ACV and was wondering how well it works for you guys at reducing breakouts and getting rid of red marks. I am breaking out on my cheeks really bad right now. Thanks!! :)

people say its been helping them but it didn't do anything for me. if you want to try it, be sure to dilute it in water. i would do 50/50, cause when i did 100% ACV i started to break out a little, so i stopped using it.

o and it definitely made me less oily [i got very oily skin]

Hey I am thinking of trying ACV and was wondering how well it works for you guys at reducing breakouts and getting rid of red marks. I am breaking out on my cheeks really bad right now. Thanks!! :)

It seems to be the ONLY thing that has worked for me and I've been pinballing on treatments for the last four months. I've only been using ACV for a week now and have already had three comments by family members and my Esthetician about how my skin seems to be clearing up. I've spent so much money on stuff that doesn't work, and the $4 bottle of BRAGGS kicks butt. My sister is using it now too, she has oily skin and she says the ACV makes her skin produce less oil. God bless ACV!!!!!! :dance:

and yes, the red marks seem to be fading, albeit slowly.

I think it helps to a degree. Its good at drying out new spots and getting rid of red marks, not so sure about the red marks as they fade so slowly. I use it most nights before I got to sleep and I believe its helping. It does smell a bit though, I used to wear it in the day time and got a bit paranoid if people thought i smelt like vinegar lol. So i used loadsa deodrant and after shave stuff lol.

I've been using using it a few weeks now and it definatly has helped my skin. The smell doesn't bother me either. My boyfriend is cute, he licked my face after I put it on the other night!

Guest max_powers585

didnt work for me and it made me breakout....