Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marashino

So frustrated.

So my Accutane script has been significantly delayed...i guess you may think 5 days is nothing, but my next course of accutane can only be given out on 27th Dec and i would actually be overseas with my family.

I don't know what to do! Would a 1 week gap be horrible for my skin?

I start next week on Monday on 40mg....what would be the effects of being completely off it for a week after my first month?

I had a similar situation my first month. My doctor told me that missing a few days would be no big deal, but that missing a month or more would be a problem. I just waited an extra week to start in order to avoid the gap later.

I had a similar situation my first month. My doctor told me that missing a few days would be no big deal, but that missing a month or more would be a problem. I just waited an extra week to start in order to avoid the gap later.

I'd wait a week too. You will be messed up every month if you don't, due to the rules regarding how often you can fill a tane prescription.