Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
onestyle

I hate being an ONLY child!

And on top of that, i have no cousins even close to my age in the city i am in.

It really sucks being lonely, it really sucks having no one to follow or lead.

My life would be completely different if i had a brother or a sister. A twin brother/sister would have been sweeeet!

I hate doing everything alone! I am more of a dependant person.

It sucks doing nothing on a Saturday except sit on my pc, and during the day no one to talk to (apart from my mother).

Guest T-Virus

I wish that my brother and sister were older than me sometimes.

I don't have a role model :(

I guess I'll have to follow in the footsteps of Gogo Yubari :shifty2:

it would be tough not to have any siblings around! an automatic support system.

i have a twin sister and younger brother, we're a pretty close family. i often feel like my sister is my other half, which isnt always a good thing but at least i know she is always there :)

I'm like you too, I don't have any brothers or sisters. No cousins. No aunts or uncles. Just mum, dad and two grandparents who live in another country.

Guest ThereIsHope

I have FIVE siblings, a brother in law, a niece, and a HUGE extended family just a state away.

Its pretty muffling at times. :lol:

awwww!

I have just one sister. But lots of cousins. My 2 closest cousins live down the next street to me and we see eachother all the time. we dont think of eachother as cousins, we just class ourselves as sisters, coz we might as well be!!!! :wub::angel:

They'r emy sisters from different parents haha

I'd rather be an only child. Trust me, being an only child has many advantages.

i have a brother 2 1/2 years younger then me and he is pretty annoying.

I have 3 sisters. Beat that. Very annoying.

But my second oldest sister, Sarah, has basically saved my life and she's my best friend so I really can't complain about having siblings

I'd rather be an only child. Trust me, being an only child has many advantages.

i have a brother 2 1/2 years younger then me and he is pretty annoying.

My whole family consists of siblings not getting along. Me and my older sister never got along and have been bitter enemies for pretty much our whole lives. We just finally both lightened up towards each other, but this is because we're older and I guess more gown up now so thats part of growing up.

And my father and his younger sister, bad situation, lets just say our family and their family are enemies. I'm just waiitng for our families to go to war lol. They have a son in their family though, almost my age, even with all the bullshit goin on, I still acknowledge him and be courteious to keep things alil cool.

But my second oldest sister, Sarah, has basically saved my life and she's my best friend so I really can't complain about having siblings

awwwww!!!!!!

I wish i had an older sister....

my sis is 3 years younger so thats cool! As mcuh as she annoys the hell outa me at times, she's one of my best mates and she can help me with my problems! lol

awwwww!!!!!!

I wish i had an older sister....

my sis is 3 years younger so thats cool! As mcuh as she annoys the hell outa me at times, she's one of my best mates and she can help me with my problems! lol

:D

my relationships with my sisters are weird. my oldest is 28 so I cant really relate to her, then of course Sarah's 20 and my best friend and my little sister Katie is 13 and annoys the hell out of me :)

I have 3 sisters, 8,12 and 13 years older than me. So from the time I was 10 when my youngest sister left for college, I was an only child. What I have seen of families with siblings close in age is pretty hit and miss. They can bbe your best support group and in a lot of cases they can be your biggest detractors.

Just find good friends they don't have to be permanent if they turn to the dark side.

I have 3 sisters, 8,12 and 13 years older than me. So from the time I was 10 when my youngest sister left for college, I was an only child. What I have seen of families with siblings close in age is pretty hit and miss. They can bbe your best support group and in a lot of cases they can be your biggest detractors.

Just find good friends they don't have to be permanent if they turn to the dark side.

yeah. Sarah and I used to be bitter rivals and now it's so funny that we're close..

Ok I'll tag in more, as I see there are people talking age gaps.

I'm 31, my sisters are 39, 42 and 43. There was a point in time, I'd say when I hit about 26 or so, when all of a sudden me and my much older siblings clicked. All of a sudden we were close friends. We invite each other to gatherings with our extended groups of friends and we are all adults...I think the key was when I finally hit that age where I was truely an adult. Yeah yeah I know people are considered adults at 18, and then at 21 they are allowed to drink, but at about 25-27 people hit a point where their lives become a different focus. We start buying homes, getting married having kids. It's a different kind of adulthood. WHen I hit that point, they made sense to me and I made sense to them, finally.

one style :comfort:

I've realized that friends can be more like our relatives than our real relatives, u dont need to have a brother or a sister to follow a model, u can find any person anywhere,

my best friend lives in the usa and he's like my older bro, and i havent even met him( physically) he is my model. :angel:

A twin brother/sister would have been sweeeet!

I have an "identical" twin brother. It's overrated, trust me. People are so annoying when it comes to "comparing us".

I only have one sibling, my older sister. We are three years apart, so that always caused conflict when we were younger. But now that we are older (16 & 19) we get along great!! She is really one of my best friends. :angel::wub:

i got brothers and sister being an only child would suck! On the other hand parents would had a lot of more money to spend on me. hmmmmm lol

get a dog it might help :D

I have five siblings, but three are older and two are much younger. None of them are really close enough to me in age to be my friend- I mean, I love them and all, but I can't confide in my 25-year-old sister when I'm only 17.

I have five siblings, but three are older and two are much younger. None of them are really close enough to me in age to be my friend- I mean, I love them and all, but I can't confide in my 25-year-old sister when I'm only 17.

Why not?

aww that's sad. I have 5 other siblings. 6 of us total. It is crazy during the holidays and when I was little I wished to be an only child because you have to share everything, hand me downs, no hot water, a line to get into the bathroom, being late for everything...and I mean everything!

But now that I'm older I love it...were all getting older and most everyones moved out except for the two youngest....holidays are packed but so much fun.

Do you have any pets? I know if I were an only child I would have to have like 234 pets..even though I already have a lot. They make good companions...especially when you're lonely. :comfort: