Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
purepersian786

The amazing people at Purederming

I recently sent an email to them saying that i heard good reviews of their products on this board and wanted to try a sample of the intense gel.

She replyed the same day with the following email:

Yes, with a referral [acne.org suffices] we will still send out the sample-pack free of charge. It will ship via Airmail Post and you will receive an email confirmation when it has shipped. thanks much! deming

Guest Tracy

Purepersian,

I also use the 10% mandelic in the evenings and what I do is cleanse and then apply the Intense Gel as a mask and let it sit for a min of 45 minutes, often longer, rinse with water, pat dry......wait about 20 mins or so and then apply the mandelic serum. You could probably apply the glycolic stuff you use after the mandelic. Some people wash the Intense Gel off with cleanser. I do not. I just rinse it with water.

hmm.. sounds like a long process, i was thinking maybe ill move the glycolic acid cream to the morning, and use it during the day instead of at night

that way i can do what u do with the mandelic and the intense gel

thanks very much

smile.gif

Guest Tracy

Not really a long process at all!! Just apply the mandelic after you rinse the Intense Gel off and let it dry and apply the glycolic directly afterward. See?? Simple as can be?? biggrin.gif