Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ph*ckLif3

Here I am Agian for the 3rd time

Man Life is shit. Life keeps getting worst and worst. Im a fucking loser no friends no life no job. Im 19 Never had a girlfriend. virgin. Hairy acne faced guy. It Pisses me off that I have to deal with all this shit and am actually a good person compared to everyone else. Why dont rapest or murderers get to deal with all my problems or just get horrible acne like me? Why does paris hilton get to live a better life then me. Look at her shes a fucken slut bitch spoiled brat that doesnt know shit but still she lives a better life then me. Why doent she get fucken acne!? THis shit is fucken lame Im tired of waking up and feeling like shit every day night second of my life. Im tired of feeling awkward/anxiety around everyone. Im tired of being laughed at. Im tired of this god for saken life. I wish I was God DAMN dead!

yep i know what you feel like man, the anxiety and all, i hope i get accutane real soon. I recommend the same for you, i just got insurance so at least i got step one out of the way.

Get insurance then find a derm who will give you accutane, do it now dont wait till you are 26 like me my acne is mild/ moderate and persistant for like 8 yrs it has only gotton worse over the years.

I now know why my dads life was the way it was. His face was actually worse then mine and i think it has a lot to do with why his life was so fucked up. I love the guy though hes cool shit.

Man Life is shit. Life keeps getting worst and worst. Im a fucking loser no friends no life no job. Im 19 Never had a girlfriend. virgin. Hairy acne faced guy. It Pisses me off that I have to deal with all this shit and am actually a good person compared to everyone else. Why dont rapest or murderers get to deal with all my problems or just get horrible acne like me? Why does paris hilton get to live a better life then me. Look at her shes a fucken slut bitch spoiled brat that doesnt know shit but still she lives a better life then me. Why doent she get fucken acne!? THis shit is fucken lame Im tired of waking up and feeling like shit every day night second of my life. Im tired of feeling awkward/anxiety around everyone. Im tired of being laughed at. Im tired of this god for saken life. I wish I was God DAMN dead!

Life's a terible thing to waiste. You have a chance, so make the best of this opportunity. Don't worry about rapists and murders... they have bigger, much bigger issus than you, thats exactly why they rapin and murdering!

And paris hilton just was born into that life, what could you do? and her life aint that great, she's a publicly known joke. Everything she does makes the tabloids. she can't even go out in public without being bothered. She gets way too much attention.

Now your 19, you got your whole life ahead of you. Stop worying about this and that. Just wake up today, have a good day, forget yestarday, dont wory about tomorrow. today is a nw day, take advantage.

Enjoy today, and if you dont have what you want today, it may come tomorow if you can make it past today. Having that attitude is only going to hold you back. You have 1 life, dont waiste it, make the most of it. And if you dont have a gf at the moment, why dont you think of it as this,let a girl find you. If any girl doesn't go for you, its her loss.

This is exactly how i'm living my life now, and everything feels geat, even though i haven't had anything happen yet.

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human raceâ€

Never give up, you will beat acne some day.

well I wish that you wished that you're not dead!!!

If you got a job you could meet friends and girls and go out and meet girls and meet their friends and have a huge big merry party and get laid

Oh yeah :D

We all feel the same way.

welcome to the club, cuz that how we all feel

no, it's not.

these threads seems to have 2 types of people..... ones like who am I, who are consistantly on here saying how horrible everything is...... and those like JMTuF1, trying to convince everyone that it will get better.

people see life different ways, and it's difficult to shove your way of thinking on others.

sorry to hear how things are going for you, Ph*ckLif3.

Guest ilovepancakes

the only thing i would add is that you are definately not alone with your problems, so dont be so hard on yourself. Not everyone gets to live with perfect skin and be born into wealth. there are plenty of other people who can relate all too well with the problems your facing, I know I can. People at the org are awesome with listening and will be here to help you out.

Life definitely isn't fair. I'd rather have a face full of acne though than to have to deal with being Paris Hilton, haha. Don't let your acne define who you are. If you're a good person, that matters a whole lot more than whether or not you have good skin. Focus on the good things about yourself. When you're around people, remind yourself that you like who you are... don't think about your skin.

How bad is your acne, and what are you doing to get rid of it? Feel free to PM me about that. Things CAN get better. Lots of people go through really dark times only to come out of them and find life good again. Just hang in there and don't give up. :)

Hi,

Well we all have the same problem which is acne, some have it mild and some severe. But it is the way we cope and deal with it that matters.

You have to get things into perspective, have you got a deadly illness? are you homeless? can you afford to eat and put clothes on your back? If you have yes to these questions then you are a lucky person!

I have met and dealt with people who have nothing, and not once have I heard them moan about their life!

You will be cured of your acne - we all will in the end, we have to find the right route to cure it, thats all!

Its mind over matter issue!

hi.this kinda dreaded feeling.i know.have been there before.am still dealing with this shyt :( but then yea we gonna be stronger.really.think of our blessings compared to other people.hope you can find a solution to make your face look better.not having a gf before and remaining a virgin is no big deal.i guess we just have to find our way out of life when we are faced with this horrible acne thing